We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Morning all!! Just played a bit of footy tonight in Chicago still high as a kite wearing 4 items of spurs gear full kit wannnnnker!!!

Almost 5 years he has been here now, 5 years since I met the man, nobody knew who he really was then - he is incredible

giphy.gif

I just keep watching the highlights over and over, especially the final goal. I hope everyone out there is getting some good rest!

These boys need to do one more for him.

He puts a little of himself into each of those players.... He fucking believes in them SO much. He was like the PROUDEST father tonight. Fucking RAW emotion. The result/goals etc we're kinda serene WDF-ness, but that footage (see clip) made a mess of me live; whilst I tried to process it all... On my knees crying with joy.

Thank you Poch... Thank you Tottenham Hotspur.
Yep, that was the moment for me where it became clear that he’s the most Tottenham out of the lot of them.
If we could get him on the pitch and build our team around him.....wait, how old is his son??

I was looking at Dier and his reaction.....why can’t he just be that leader we need, the passion was clear to see

Happy is an understatement. Still high on adrenaline.

I'm surpsingly calm, it's like my total focus of energy is trying to fixate on that last ten minutes when I was doing all I can to telepathically tell the boys they were going to win. I can't savour this victory in case I lose this energy and I fully expect my whole life to turn to shit as I keep this focus until 1st of June.

I feel wired, I feel fully focused on glory now, I am a complete ocean of calm focus

Back
Top Bottom