We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Born in 95, started getting taken around 2000.

3-0 up and losing 5-3 to united.
3-0 up and losing 4-3 at home to ten man man city.
Lasagne gate.
Fucking Gomes playing like the best keeper in the world and dumping us out on penalties.
2 points from 8 games
Fa cup semi against Portsmouth
Crouch in Madrid
Nelson and Fucking Saha
That bullshit goal in the fa semi against chelsea
Tim Fucking Sherwood
Soldado and that 2 vs the goalkeeper
Adebayor and that stupid fucking penalty against Basel.

Time and time and time again.

And now its all gone. Champions league finalists.

I really am not sure this is real life.

Last edited:
Poch is breaking down.. So pleased for him.. so so pleased.

These boys need to do one more for him.

He puts a little of himself into each of those players.... He fucking believes in them SO much. He was like the PROUDEST father tonight. Fucking RAW emotion. The result/goals etc were kinda serene WDF-ness, but that footage (see clip) made a mess of me live; whilst I tried to process it all... On my knees crying with joy.

Thank you Poch... Thank you Tottenham Hotspur.

Last edited:
These boys need to do one more for him.

He puts a little of himself into each of those players.... He fucking believes in them SO much. He was like the PROUDEST father tonight. Fucking RAW emotion. The result/goals etc we're kinda serene WDF-ness, but that footage (see clip) made a mess of me live; whilst I tried to process it all... On my knees crying with joy.

Thank you Poch... Thank you Tottenham Hotspur.

Absolutely incredibly wasn't it pal? Even with it showing 94 minutes on the clock I just had this feeling it would happen. Ajax were there for the taking, hated the physical side of things but fuck me what a hat trick.

The lack of whatsapp messages from my 'friends' is almost as beautiful as seeing that ball trickle past Onana. I'm speechless and fuck me I'm so proud. Absolutely wonderful

I can’t. . . I just can’t sleep. We are going to fucking Madrid lads!!! It is up to us to bin the dippers!!!

Coming back down to earth, how the fuck are we meant to bench Moura now after that performance? If Kane’s fit of course.

I honestly couldn’t choose an 11 to start the final(every time I say final I get goosebumps and stomach feels like it’s about to drop out of my shit flap). All the players deserve to start I love the fucking lot of them!

Also Llorente has proven to be an amazing option from the bench I love him and hope he stays another year.

Back
Top Bottom