We are going to go on a run now...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely....I have nothing against people backing him, but wont stand for being called a gooner, or being accused of wanting us to lose because I refused to deny that we had serious, serious issues in our game.

I love how you are now trying to make out you've made reasoned arguments all season now you've (a) done some time in the bin, and (b) the general feeling towards the club is polar to your previous tone.

We aren't all goldfish.

#weisus

The next set of fixtures pit 6 of the teams in and around us together, with us away at The Stadium of Light! If we do the business there, then we can consolidate 6th place! Ooh! I hear you say!! But then we entertain the red half of scous-land, away to Southampton, followed by 2 home games against WBA and Stoke! All being well (I know! If, but's and maybe's) We could go to Old Trafford on New Years Day, in a very strong position. Confidence high, and the way The Manx are this season............................F**k Me! We,re gonna win the League!!

COYS!!

I love how you are now trying to make out you've made reasoned arguments all season now you've (a) done some time in the bin, and (b) the general feeling towards the club is polar to your previous tone.

We aren't all goldfish.

#weisus

Polar opposite?

Check the Fulham thread to see what I think of the display last night. As I said in this very thread, I was taking our improvement one game at a time. For me, Im basing my opinion on performances over results.

3pts was welcome, but I was dissapointed in our game on the back of the epic Utd performance.

You seem to struggle with the fact that when we play well, I will praise AVB, but when we are shit I will not make excuses for him. IMO, we've been poor all season, bar Utd, Villa and one half against Chelsea.

If the balance was the other way, Id of course give him a pass when we are below par.....but its the norm, and the biggest dissapointment for me yesterday was the massive tinkering in the starting 11, and the return to reserved cagey football after he seemed to have just got something right.

But away you go.....explain to me that there is no way we could have played well as Fulham had a new manager for a couple days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom