We are going to go on a run now...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blanchflower

Supporter
....but it's up to you to give the team the belief to do so.

Every game in December looks winnable to me, 10 points will quickly close.

We'll need to stop booing substitutions though. :lennon:

Last edited:
we need to beat fulham though..the jol sacking may give them the lift they needed...very spursy for us to lose to one of the shitter teams around..
soldado needs to score at fulham and ill then be more confident of a winning run as well..
#COYS

we need to beat fulham though..the jol sacking may give them the lift they needed...very spursy for us to lose to one of the shitter teams around..
soldado needs to score at fulham and ill then be more confident of a winning run as well..
#COYS

Even if we lose there I can still see us picking up loads of points until Chelsea away in March

Even if we lose there I can still see us picking up loads of points until Chelsea away in March
i just feel that a win away coming off that united performance may well propel us on the winning streak we all want..we lose and the avb bullshit starts coming back, pressure mounts etc etc..
your right in the sense that fulhum result may not be that significant overall but i feel mentally it may be a big boost

If we can get 6 points from the next 2 games it will put us in great stead going into the Liverpool game and the xmas period.

With Man U v Everton, Southampton v City, Man United v Newcastle and Woolwich v Everton there are points guaranteed to be dropped from theses above us which is a bonus.

I,m loving this positivity! (sorry for repeating myself) I just can not comprehend, when all the elements (5-6 new additions, from various parts of the world. The majority, young players. Playing for the first time in the pacey EPL)
are gathered, how after 12-13 games of a brand new season, new tactical system being worked on. The disruption of internationals! How some supporters can express disgruntlement in hoping, this is the way to go to improve things!!

Were they the sort of kids at xmas, that stoomped their feet at christmas and sqweemed and sqweened until they were sick! If they did not get what they wanted, Poor Loves!

For f**k sake lads/lasses! If you dont have the patience to wait for a top spanish international goal scorer, Lamala, 21 non speaking Argentinian, Erikson. A classy/subtle Dain! Along with, Vert, Andros, Daws ect! Then stay at home!

:coys:

All the teams ahead of us will drop points - this is indeed a crucial period to solidify a good form and return to 'scoring' ways

COYFS

Winning against Fulham may open the window of opportunity so we can start enjoying the extraordinary miracles that football can bring and some happiness in our footballing lives. We deserve to be happy and to live our footballing lives to the fullest.

One game at a time?

One game at a time?

Viewing games in isolation has been our (the fans) problem - if we don't win one game we need to change to entire squad and sack the manager.........not winning tonight won't change my view that we have the ability to get right back into contention for CL places by the time we face a tricky run of 4 games in March.

Viewing games in isolation has been our (the fans) problem - if we don't win one game we need to change to entire squad and sack the manager.........not winning tonight won't change my view that we have the ability to get right back into contention for CL places by the time we face a tricky run of 4 games in March.
One step at a time then?
Against UTD, we were reminded, what can be achieved but until we show this level of performance over a few games, I will not be convinced that we can gain momentum and start winning games on a regular basis . Lets see how we perform tonight and hopefully this will give us all some idea.

I hope you're right, I really do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom