WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best part about our team is you never know where the goals are going to come from. Just when we think Kane is slowing Alli is flawless, when Alli doesn't score then Kane scored a hat trick.

Next week we'll score 3 with Walker and Rose the only ones on the score sheet.

What. A. Fucking. Performance. That was such incredibly beautiful football.

I know it sounds crazy considering we put four behind him today, but Ben Foster may have been MOTM. We legitimately could have scored 8 or 9 today.

Next week is massive. I cannot wait.

I think the League is the big one. Seriously, who's playing better than us at the moment?
We have clearly shown when we play week to week with no distractions we are as good , if not better that other teams around us. For me, the EL will not be welcomed because of the extra midweek games which both Liverpool and Chelsea will benefit by not having.

We have clearly shown when we play week to week with no distractions we are as good , if not better that other teams around us. For me, the EL will not be welcomed because of the extra midweek games which both Liverpool and Chelsea will benefit by not having.

Completely true.

I wouldn't mind us aggressively pursuing another 1-2 highly rated youngsters in january for this competition.

Onomah, Wimmer, GNK, Trippier, Sissoko, Janssen and Co will have plenty to do here, also with upcoming FAC games.

Surely the point for elite clubs is playing European football as well. We have to learn to deal with both.

A ruthless, unprotected bum rape of a side (and manager) that have historically caused us a few problems. Beautiful stuff Spurs. Foster kept it respectable.

Surely the point for elite clubs is playing European football as well. We have to learn to deal with both.
You are right and Europe is and should be a big part of THFC. We are competing for the PL which two clubs are not in Europe which gives them the advantage-I was just saying.
Its not an even playing field.

Fair enough. Internet needs a sarcasm font. Apologies for being a sensitive fuck.
Italics!

Or /sarcasm

Find it amusing that I come on after the game and people are at each other about who was right and wrong.

:pocheyes:

We won 4-0 and are playing better than anyone in the league! I'm one to moan as much as the next person when we drop points or could play better, but Christ, just enjoy this!

So this is how it feals to be a man u fan in the 90's or a Liverpool fan in the 80's

You just turn up watch your team win and go home. no shouting at your defence to get a fucking grip. no tutting when your centre forward puts it wide. No screaming "I want my Tottenham back" no fuck's given.

Jesus we are a real deal. if Chelsea trips we could win this title. every player on that pitch was nothing less than 8

I could get use to this.

This was brilliant from us. Repeatedly cracking Tony Pulis's rugby team backline and feasting on the gooey insides.

what-do-you-mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom