WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was utterly magnificent. Praying we can keep this up for the rest of the season. Injuries will be the biggest factor. But let's just enjoy the fact we are now smashing teams to bits that have deserved the thumping a for quite some time.

That 4th goal. Fuck my life

It was just a joke lol

I went in the Pochettino thread to see if you were one of his doubters (Just check the first few pages and you'll see how much doubt he had) - but it looks like you were relatively happy all the time and always backing him. Fair play.
Fair enough. Internet needs a sarcasm font. Apologies for being a sensitive fuck.

Considering our chances of the league are rising, how many of you would throw the cups? How would you prioritise the next few weeks?

The FA Cup is played on a weekend we don't have Premier League football so don't see the issue. A few changes here and there to give the likes of Son, Sissoko, Davies, Trippier, returning Lamela game time is no problem at all.

Europa League is the big one. I'd LOVE for us to take it seriously and with a few changes here and there, I think we can make a right go of all the cups.

A good 90% of us didn't even want Poch 3 years ago, yet many play handsight straw men. Baffling, but that's ego for you
Bollocks mate. We can all get it wrong. Loads of us did when we got Poch & had doubts. Now, most of us dread him leaving. Some still have a go about a mixed couple of months when we had key (KEY) players out injured.

Perfectly, non cunt off inducing question here- are you going to the Citeh match & will you nail your colours to the mast today & admit who you will be cheering?

Considering our chances of the league are rising, how many of you would throw the cups? How would you prioritise the next few weeks?
Absolutely no excuses in FA Cup as they don't clash.

As for Europa, squad rotation/management is one thing but the 11 on the pitch should play to win no matter what, even in League Cup.

The FA Cup is played on a weekend we don't have Premier League football so don't see the issue. A few changes here and there to give the likes of Son, Sissoko, Davies, Trippier, returning Lamela game time is no problem at all.

Europa League is the big one. I'd LOVE for us to take it seriously and with a few changes here and there, I think we can make a right go of all the cups.
I think the League is the big one. Seriously, who's playing better than us at the moment?

are you going to the Citeh match & will you nail your colours to the mast today & admit who you will be cheering?

Won't be going to the game, no. Just not a big fan of live football in general and my memories of City are generally sitting in the freezing cold for 2 hours and paying over the odds for shit food and then waiting ages to get the tram home.

Obviously I'll be hoping Spurs win, just like I have for the past 7 years or so. Baffles me that this still gets brought up, especially when several members on here post on other clubs forums (Arce has hundreds of posts in a United forum), but it's a nice insurance net for many people on here.

Amazing today, again just think the system we have now fits our players, Walker and Rose are now almost out and out wingers. Hopefully Verts ain't out long but Davies and Wimmer are fine replacements, we still have Lamela out as well and the things he can bring to the team.

Not expecting a league title but we won't be pushovers, for me maybe this team can only improve with almost world class talent now, never thought I'd see the day down the years, we used to have more holes in our squad than hola hoops, thanks to Poch that's all gone.

For me we have a clear best 11 when for and in form. They should always start when both elements exist unless we improve the current squad. I would even go with the majority of them in the FA Cup.

The Europa means zip to me but I expect more to other posters.

You look at United and as well as they are playing right now, injuries and fatigue will get them, because there is no way Mourinho can keep asking what he does.

But we have a nucleus that need to be kept fit. The Europa is a drainer if energy with the reward too distant and too time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom