WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get where you're coming from mate. It was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek, as I truly think Poch is a top, top manager. I can see how it landed wrong. No need to fuss about it, let's just enjoy our form and the fact that we turned a very poor stretch around! Peace? :dierpochhug:
There's no reason for you to back down - you had every right to ridicule anyone fickle or stupid enough to call for his head - because we weren't smashing every game.
Unless I am mistaken, I believe we have yet to dip behind last seasons points tally on a game for game basis.

Oh fuck off mate. We had half the team out injured. I'm not getting into a cunt off today, so will just say "chiiiiiiiilllllll out" & let you annoy someone else- Citeh next. Your arsehole must be pouting like a lovesick teen

Yeah but mate we had slipped to 5th for that whole bad period, and lost a game! he had to go, we can't let the constant improvement and a 3rd place finish cloud judgement

If we have a period where we're absolutely shit then

The point was, that we were not.

We drew 4 in a row, with a side riddled with injuries and certain people started panicking.

Others didnt panic, and certainly did see us as "absolute shit". It was pointed out that Toby was out, and that Dier was playing CB. It was pointed out that Kane had missed 7 weeks. It was pointed out that we missed Lamela, but were still unbeaten at that point.

That was all ignored. Its great that you are happy now. Hope you find the strength during our next tough patch.

How is wanting Van Gaal doubting Poch?

I don't think anyone can argue LvG had better credentials than Poch when he joined. He was a risk, and a great one.

That said, I was wrong in thinking LvG was the better option and since he joined us I have been nothing but supportive of Poch.

How long you been sitting on that? You had it to hand within minutes. lol.

BIG UP POCHETTINO

Considering our chances of the league are rising, how many of you would throw the cups? How would you prioritise the next few weeks?

I don't think anyone can argue LvG had better credentials than Poch when he joined. He was a risk, and a great one.

That said, I was wrong in thinking LvG was the better option and since he joined us I have been nothing but supportive of Poch.

BIG UP POCHETTINO
Unlike some, I can admit when I'm wrong.

MAURICIO FUCKING POCHETTINO

BIG UP POCHETTINO

It was just a joke lol

I went in the Pochettino thread to see if you were one of his doubters (Just check the first few pages and you'll see how much doubt he had) - but it looks like you were relatively happy all the time and always backing him. Fair play.

Back
Top Bottom