Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets hope the FA don't investigate Vertonghen's 'eye gouge'

He might and might get banned, aside from that when does a face scratch become an eye gouge, do people even know what a proper eye gouge is.

You don't call Ballotelli's foot stamp on Scott Parker attempted murder even if in theory a kick to the head can kill. Talk about media sensationalism.

That's heart ruling head. With our suspensions and injuries I can't see us getting anything from this one. Watford 2-1 Spurs

We might we might not, this season while our performances have not always been great we have pulled some hard fought victories.

Yesterday's game is the type of game we would have lost last season, all our rivals winning and pressure on us and going down early but we stood firm.

---------------------------Lloris------------------------
Trippier-------Dier---------Toby-------------Rose
-----------------Wanyama---Sissoko---------------
----Son-------------------Alli----------------Eriksen--
----------------------------Kane-------------------------

I would play that (being that i would rest Dembele for this one with the Chelsea game coming up). Think Poch will start Winks in place of Dembele and Sonny on the bench.

I honestly can't see us getting anything from the game. I believe there is little discipline and commitment amongst the players, and as a result most of them are now going to be hung over and a stone over weight. Saints 2-0 Spurs

That's heart ruling head. With our suspensions and injuries I can't see us getting anything from this one. Watford 2-1 Spurs

So if anything like the last prediction got us down to win 1-5!!!!

They always seem up to playing us .Deeney has some ill feeling towards us too.
I think Vertonghen and walker will be a big miss.
Hopefully Toby will start as Dier Wimmer does not fill me with confidence. Then Can see us going 3 at the back.
Lloris
Toby Dier wimmer
Trippier Wanyama Winks Rose
Eriksen
dele
Kane

Vorm
Davies
Sissoko
Dembele
Son
janssen
CCV

They always seem up to playing us .Deeney has some ill feeling towards us too.
I think Vertonghen and walker will be a big miss.
Hopefully Toby will start as Dier Wimmer does not fill me with confidence. Then Can see us going 3 at the back.
Lloris
Toby Dier wimmer
Trippier Wanyama Winks Rose
Eriksen
dele
Kane

Vorm
Davies
Sissoko
Dembele
Son
janssen
CCV

Deeney is a prick to everyone, that's what he does he is a WUM. Don't think he hates us more than any other other team he is trying to piss off.

I have a bad feeling that there isn't enough rotation of the players. Come March and a bad injury to someonestarts and the replacement has been in the bench for months.

Trippier, Davies and Wimmer needs to play more, also Nkoudu.

where are people drinking before this one? See that the oddfellows is the away pub, not sure if there are any other options in town?

Well I do hope one of their lot on their forum threatens to kill me and send the bits to my family again this year. Throughly enjoyed winding them up last year.

I have a bad feeling that there isn't enough rotation of the players. Come March and a bad injury to someonestarts and the replacement has been in the bench for months.

Trippier, Davies and Wimmer needs to play more, also Nkoudu.
Come to think of it, I had winks down to play for Dembele and sissoko on the bench. Yet seeing as they were both taken off at 2-1 does this mean he's thinking of starting them both?
I think we really are missing Lamela.
We need to be physical in the centre for this. Stop the service to gangsta and ighalo (remember him the striker everyone was shouting about buying scored 1 goal this season, yet he's getting an easy ride considering the hype they gave him last season) I think we have too much for kaboul, prodl, Britton and holebas.
I just hope we don't start slow and get at them from the off. It would be nice to put it to bed by 50 mins and give some breathers.

Back
Top Bottom