Walker's twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Up and down would suggest he's had good games when in fact he's been below average and fucking awful.

I thought he was decent enough against Southampton actually. He got forward well first half and set up Defoe twice with good chances in the first half. Don't particularly remember any lapses in concentration either, or at least not ones as bad as he's been doing regularly in other games.

People slagged the fuck out of waddle for his first 6-9 months at least, same with paul walsh.

i can remember clive allen taking stick during the 86/87 season against norwich - he got a hatrick in that game i recall

waddle did look shit at first though, then he stuck one past shilton from 40 odd yards away at southampton and all of a sudden, he was brilliant. then we bought lineker and could have won the league, so we sold waddle. genius move.
never really rated walsh tbh, although clemances daughter did.

Back
Top Bottom