Walker's twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think twitter can be a great tool, but it's not for people that aren't internet savvy. In that trolling only works if they're given the oxygen of attention.

Point is, gooners are laughing at us over this pathetic behaviour by some fans which is one good reason why we need to support him.

Maybe remind any laughing filth of the death threats made against Aaron Ramsey by their own fans back in February of this year then...

Every club has its fair share of cretins.... that club takes the piss though.

Twitter is the closest thing to a human hive mind so far.
assimilation.jpg

?

Like that interview. He obviously knows he hasn't been on top form and it sounds like he's trying to get back there. Nice to see a level headed England full back, eh Ashley?

Like that interview. He obviously knows he hasn't been on top form and it sounds like he's trying to get back there. Nice to see a level headed England full back, eh Ashley?
Yeah, although blaming bad form on Twitter does seem like a bit of an excuse. Still, he's 22 so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Tottenham defender Kyle Walker admits his form has been “up and down’” this season but insists he is ready to put in extra hours in training in a bid to improve.

The 22-year-old was named PFA Young Player of the Year last season but his performances have been criticised this time around.
After Spurs’ 4-2 defeat to Chelsea at White Hart Lane two weeks ago, Walker deactivated his Twitter account after becoming angered by criticism from fans.
The England star says he is at a loss to explain his inconsistent form but insists he can get back to the heights of last season.
“My form has been a bit up and down to be truthful. I couldn’t tell you why,” he told Press Association Sport.
“I had a good season last season so to keep that standard is very high.
“I will try and keep doing what I did last season and hopefully everything will fall in to place.
“I am prepared to work after training...that will make me a better player.”
http://www.london24.com/sport/totte...er_training_if_that_s_what_it_takes_1_1679832

Up and down would suggest he's had good games when in fact he's been below average and fucking awful.

Yeah he's been a bit shit so far this season but I don't think many teams in the prem wouldn't take him. He smashed it last year and you don't drop your own at the first wobble. He's got time yet before all these cretins should start slagging him off. Which isn't to say he doesn't have to work on it and make sure his team is benefitting from his presence.

Up and down would suggest he's had good games when in fact he's been below average and fucking awful.

I thought he was decent enough against Southampton actually. He got forward well first half and set up Defoe twice with good chances in the first half. Don't particularly remember any lapses in concentration either, or at least not ones as bad as he's been doing regularly in other games.

By the whats the odds all these cunts slagging Walker and any other of our players who hits some bad form, are the people who get most irate about a lack of loyalty from players to our club. The cunts need to grow up.

People slagged the fuck out of waddle for his first 6-9 months at least, same with paul walsh.

i can remember clive allen taking stick during the 86/87 season against norwich - he got a hatrick in that game i recall

waddle did look shit at first though, then he stuck one past shilton from 40 odd yards away at southampton and all of a sudden, he was brilliant. then we bought lineker and could have won the league, so we sold waddle. genius move.
never really rated walsh tbh, although clemances daughter did.

Still incensed by this. Kyle Walker's a grown up so he'll get over it. But this makes our fans look like fucking pricks and is something I would expect of them lot down the road, not us.
I've felt driven to start a twitter profile dedicated to retweeting proper fans' support of Kyle Walker. He may never see it, but I think we need to prove that not all our fans are fickle cunts.
It's @OneKyleWalker if anyone wants to get involved.

:walkerwtf:

Haha wtf was i on??!

Back
Top Bottom