Vs Leicester City Sunday 23rd July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool played Man Utd in the stadium this time last year.

Loads of teams go to SE Asia + Japan/Korea each year, not sure how people are blaming the club for this.

Most of Europe and America having a heat wave would that have been criticised too?
Asia is a massive, relatively untapped and lucrative market.
Forward thinking teams are going to go there.
The Thai League itself starts up in early August, so I guess the organizers are idiots for starting their league in rainy season.

A crazy idea, I know, but hear me out: How about ensuring optimal training conditions for pre-season, when the major groundwork for the incoming season is being done? How about letting sports people decide where to go for pre-season instead of money people. It is the same ridiculous shit every year.

A crazy idea, I know, but hear me out: How about ensuring optimal training conditions for pre-season, when the major groundwork for the incoming season is being done? How about letting sports people decide where to go for pre-season instead of money people. It is the same ridiculous shit every year.
And then I woke up in 1980.
Great, I have an FA Cup run to look forward to.

"What's up?"
"Football's off"
"Why?"
"Monsoon"
"Oh right"
"Yeah cos of a tsunami off of oompa loompa"
"Can you get the casserole dish off the top of the fridge for me"
"Wiped out a few thousand camels"
"No, not that one, the round one"
"Killed Kulusevski"
"Are they still invading the Ukraine?"
"Eh?"
"The Russians"
"Kulusevski. Kulusevski. The Swedish footballer"
"What was he doing with a load of camels?"

This is absolute proof that my wife doesn't really listen to a word that I say when it's anything to do with football.
It's a lot easier with my Wife. As soon as I start talking Football to her she looks me dead in the eye...

The veeeeery slowly puts her ear buds in her ears.

Absolutely deadpan, not even a cheeky grin.

Bitch!

Alasdair Gold mentioned it in his most recent article. I’d imagine something like that would be arranged
Yeah I believe we've already played Cambridge or something. Most likely any such games would be against opponents of a similar caliber to the sailors from Singapore though.

Well, considering they had such a good season, I feel much better now
🎶
Trolling, trolling, trolling
Trolls go to trolling
Keep those trolls trolling
Troll hard

Wind 'em up, Wind 'em in
Twist the truth, tell the lies
Ignore the facts, tell more lies
Troll haaaarrrd

Trolling, trolling, trolling
TROLL HARD!!!!
🎶

Yeah I believe we've already played Cambridge or something. Most likely any such games would be against opponents of a similar caliber to the sailors from Singapore though.

Maybe but if it gives more chances to try out our new system(s) then that’s ok. Better than nothing.

Then he told us to get laid....who gets laid on Sunday?
a2317084780_10.jpg

Don't write in...
It's a fucking COSTUME!!!

Back
Top Bottom