Vs Leicester City Sunday 23rd July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me too!
Oh well, off for a nice spot of lunch soon, so could be worse. And at least we didn’t lose.
Indeed. Have a great rest of the day!

Happy Birthday! And someone else wanted to get involved too. The mighty T-Swizzle...

Happy Birthday Omg GIF by Apple Music

Although I'm a bit mad at her for playing Wembley instead of our gaff!

We’d probably have been better off going over to the US and taking part in the PL Summer Series. Playing against PL teams would be much better preparation, and less chance of games being called off. Also, not as long in flight time to get there!

We’d probably have been better off going over to the US and taking part in the PL Summer Series. Playing against PL teams would be much better preparation, and less chance of games being called off. Also, not as long in flight time to get there!

No chance do I wanna click on that to see scum Chelsea win while managed by Judas Iscariot Jnr

The Bayern circus, the monsoon cancellation, this pre-season is a legendary mess in the making, which somehow makes me think this will be a legendary season.

Back
Top Bottom