Villa H Sat 10 Aug 17:30 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I might be able to show me boat race for this one. Do I need to wear a carnation? I will not be wearing a Tripps shirt. You lucky, lucky bastards.
how-i-approach-a-woman-at-a-blind-date-10134.gif
Nah, we’ll be easy to spot - a bunch of miss-matched blokes stood around Mrs. P, staring in to our pints.

Why? We would just play Vertonghen as LB with Davinson in the centre.

It’s Aston Villa, we should be able to wipe the floor with them even with 10 players missing.
Idk Davinson is back. Rose is also on the Audi squad. All is good then.

The other thing, i dont like underestimating opponent, i like to overestimate them so . Did you see the goal McGinn scores in preseason?

Idk Davinson is back. Rose is also on the Audi squad. All is good then.

The other thing, i dont like underestimating opponent, i like to overestimate them so . Did you see the goal McGinn scores in preseason?

I’m not underestimating the opponent, Villa have some good players and are a rugged outfit but if we can’t beat a promoted team at home on the first day then our title challenge will end after one game.

We have to aim for the same standards as City and Liverpool, and our own standards when we last played a full season at WHL, i.e. no more than 3 or 4 points dropped at home.

Of course in a game of football anything can happen, but we need to be confident and go back to playing with a swagger at home. You can play with arrogance without being complacent, that’s what makes City so good. They know they are better than the opponent and they work their knackers off just to make sure they win. We still have a habit of taking it easy against lesser teams or feeling inferior to top teams, that has to stop. We are back at our house and we have some of the best players in the world, no excuses. Work harder than the opponent and the result will take care of itself.

One more week! Can't wait!

Good to have Villa back to be honest, I've no love for them but much prefer going to Villa Park than The Liberty Stadium (although I've never been to the Liberty because it's so fucking tiny you need 1m points to buy a ticket).

I'd imagine the Club will have updated the vid with Moura's goal!

Back
Top Bottom