Villa H Sat 10 Aug 17:30 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See you all in the dispensary, yeah? :adethumbup:
I might be able to show me boat race for this one. Do I need to wear a carnation? I will not be wearing a Tripps shirt. You lucky, lucky bastards.
how-i-approach-a-woman-at-a-blind-date-10134.gif

Lloris
KWP -- Vertonghen -- Toby -- Rose
Sissoko -- Ndombele
Lucas -- Eriksen/Dele -- Son
Kane

Pretty standard line-up. Would be very happy even with a 2-0 win, because, apart from last year, we've always been notorious for starting slowly.

Lloris
KWP -- Vertonghen -- Toby -- Rose
Sissoko -- Ndombele
Lucas -- Eriksen/Dele -- Son
Kane

Pretty standard line-up. Would be very happy even with a 2-0 win, because, apart from last year, we've always been notorious for starting slowly.
Sadly Son is suspended for the first 2 matches of the season.

Sadly Son is suspended for the first 2 matches of the season.
You're right. Totally forgot about his red card v Bournemouth. Then we can play Dele alongside Eriksen. If so, would like Dele to play more centrally than Eriksen because he is so good at creating space for Lucas and Harry up top.

So damn typical that his last serving ban is Man City away, the hardest game of the season on paper. Even worse with how well he performed against them last season.
Entirely his own fault though. Surprised Poch was so forgiving, at least in public. Him and Foyth were completely idiotic, very nearly cost us Top 4, and could yet lead to us dropping points and putting it (or even the title...) in jeopardy this season too. Huge price to pay for letting the red mist descent on them.

Entirely his own fault though.

The Son and Foyth red cards were both well deserved, especially that borderline leg breaker tackle by Foyth. But I remember a Bournemouth player that match who made Pereira in our pre-season game look like Fred Rogers that caused Son to mentally break. It was a red card, not a 3 game ban, whatsoever.

Based on preseason sharpness plus the obvious.
Lloris
Foyth Toby Vert KWP
Winks Sissoko
Lamela Moura Eriksen
Kane

Idk who are fit to play LB. Maybe Foyth as CB, Vert as LB is better.

Back
Top Bottom