View from the opposition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just our imagination or do you and the other fans at Spam realise when you play us you play like your possessed the week before or even longer your dog shit then we rock up and you seem to have a supper power……week after you go back to being dog shit! Do you secretly want to be Tottenham

Hello Matt

Thanks for reaching out.

What with West Ham having the second highest attendance in the premier league, why do so many of their supporters decide to dress up as empty white seats at home matches?

And can you confirm who killed the Essex boys? As most West Ham fans seem to know but won’t say but love doing books and podcasts to earn some money from it.

Oh and finally, can you remind your fellow supporters that although the high road in Tottenham is closed to traffic before and after matches, it is not the best place to lay down and have a sleep

Hello Matt

Thanks for reaching out.

What with West Ham having the second highest attendance in the premier league, why do so many of their supporters decide to dress up as empty white seats at home matches?

And can you confirm who killed the Essex boys? As most West Ham fans seem to know but won’t say but love doing books and podcasts to earn some money from it.

Oh and finally, can you remind your fellow supporters that although the high road in Tottenham is closed to traffic before and after matches, it is not the best place to lay down and have a sleep

Don't forget the Blind Beggar mate, there were 9568 of them in there the night George Cornell was shot. Or knew someone that was.

I think poor Matt has given up.

To be fair he put up a better fight than his lot do whenever they face Woolwich.

Scared Chicken GIF

Hello Matt. I've not been to the Olympic Stadium since you started playing football in the middle of it. Is it true that there's a pair of binoculars on the back of every seat?

00mDe1I.png

Your kit is 3rd best of your peers, it’s just a shit villa kit and even Burnley’s is better.

Your song should be banned now MJ is dead. Have some respect.

Your best players aren’t part of any serious discussion.

Your stadium is the best answer to your question: distant, dispassionate, ill-fitting, badly matched, over-reaching, empty.

Your manager looks and sounds like Gollum. He should be sitting in the corner of a pub furiously doing scratchcards.

Your football is like a box of ‘fine wine’. Classless, pedestrian, vomit-inducing and best seen in parks.

Last edited:
Hi Matt
Welcome to the forum, it is good that you have the guts to venture onto the best Spurs chat going around!
Can you tell us what it is like to live in those clapped out vans and then having to watch your home games with a pair of field glasses? Also do you comprehend what it is like to play in a real Euro comp and not a plastic one!

Hi Matt

Before you go, can you give the West Ham supporters opinion on your manager?

I know the media give him a free ride, even when the mask slips and he shows the world what a nasty piece of work he really is, but…

I know winning is what he does, but because of Moyes, have you ever wanted to learn Spanish? Might come in handy for Benidorm?

Or if an argument or discussion with a female, have you thought ‘ what would moyes do now?’ And threatened her with a slap?

Or maybe a mate has been caught abusing animals and you decide to do a moyes and have a little joke about it and carry on?

Your kit is 3rd best of your peers, it’s just a shit villa kit and even Burnley’s is better.

Your song should be banned now MJ is dead. Have some respect.

Your best players aren’t part of any serious discussion.

Your stadium is the best answer to your question: distant, dispassionate, ill-fitting, badly matched, over-reaching, empty.

Your manager looks and sounds like Gollum. He should be sitting in the corner of a pub furiously doing scratchcards.

Your football is like a box of ‘fine wine’. Classless, pedestrian, vomit-enducing and best seen in parks.
Poor Matty comes on here for a friendly chat, goes away with a life's supply of new arseholes

I thought I'd bring some Haiku to procedings.

Matt, a Hammers fan
Asked for views from Fighting Cock
Research more Matthew

Last edited:
I thought Tomo Tomo gave a very balanced account to the questions asked.
But I do wonder what possesses opposition fans to come on here, especially ones who appear to hate us.
I personally couldn't care less what other supporters think of our set up, I have enough to worry about with what we're doing.
Mind you, unless he's just browsing, he's not had much to say since the original post.

I honestly wanna know why you hate us so much?

You are not even our second biggest rivals, comfortably behind Chelsea and well behind Woolwich.

We are not your closest team.geographically and there's no real rivalry of competition either, we basically finish above you every year. We get mocked for not winning the league since 61 yet you've never, I repeat never won the league lol

Wouldn't you be better off sticking to Millwall? Or maybe a other London club of similar standing (Fulham,palace etc)

Back
Top Bottom