View from the opposition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite a distance if they get enough whip on it with those knuckle dragging arms.

Unless they are on their favourite tyre swing at the time. The lack of stability would affect the distance.

It would also depend on whether they’ve washed their paws after eating the daily portion of jellied eels!

Hello Matt,

May I extend my good wishes to you and welcome to the forum.

Tell me, what's it like being our nursery club over the years?

Thanks in advance.

Morning Ladies and Gents,

West Ham fan here. We are introducing a "view from the Opposition" on one of our forum's. Done it before and it is nice to see the insight of an opposition fan. All light hearted fun, bit of **** taking from our side and hopefully we get a bit back.

Looking for a fan to answer some questions before the game and just a few after.

Anyone up for answering?

TIA
Matt
Come on.....
You're Deuterz Deuterz aren't you??....

Call Your Mother Nod GIF by ABC Network

I haven't been on those other Spursy places. Are they are good? Are cunt offs banned? Me, I don't mind a bit of cuntery, me.

Steer clear of Spurs Community if I were you

I can’t see you hitting it off with Hercules

He’s itk and is hero worshipped on there and you are not allowed to question him!

Brave move Matt. My wife and late dad are hammers so I've grown up with it. Being a Hackney boy it was Spurs, West Ham or Woolwich .
I grew up watching the Double team and West Ham of the early sixties, where the ball rarely left the ground. My dad and Uncle went to the cup final in 64, left on Saturday morning and came back Sunday night. 😂
Just wish you would turn up in more games like you do against us.

Back
Top Bottom