Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Fucking brilliant news. I think people have underestimated how big a miss this guy has been. For me, he would have been up there for player of the season last year if Kane hadn’t taken the piss.
Back just in time for the busy period
:tobyarm:

Would agree but....am I missing something? Not back yet, by some way.

Its crazy to think just how successful we've been given the rash of injuries the last 18 months. When was the last time all major contributors were healthy at the same time? Can't wait to have Vic back in the midfield, he's almost become the forgotten man this year - but he looks to be arriving just in time.

Fucking brilliant news. I think people have underestimated how big a miss this guy has been. For me, he would have been up there for player of the season last year if Kane hadn’t taken the piss.
Back just in time for the busy period
:tobyarm:

Real shame he got injured... He was SO good towards the end of season. As well as all the dirty work; his passing, link up etc. had begun to shift up a level... Was really looking fwd to seeing how he'd push on.

Miss you, big man!

....Another that needs a song.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom