Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Real shame he got injured... He was SO good towards the end of season. As we as all the dirty work his passing, link up etc. had begun to shift up a level; was really looking fwd to seeing how he'd push on.

Miss you, big man!

....Another that needs a song.
People tried to get one going for him last season based off of the Lion sleeps tonight. Never came to fruition however

From main site
Participated in the warm up with the first team yesterday as part of his rehab and aiming to do more work with the team in the coming weeks
Not as close to action as we thought

Definitely great to see him back in training.

maxresdefault.jpg

Deeply missed.

Kante is good, but you do not see him do this!! It's why I went toe to toe with you on Kante last year and why I maintain Wanyama was/is better than Kante.

The best teams in the World have a brilliant DM that's not just a ball winner/tackler/intercepter who are vital but if you have one that can play the ball and absorb pressure it gives time/space to all those around them, both in attack and in defence. When Kante doesn't play for Chelsea they look very ordinary, same could be said with Busquets although stretching to say Barca were "ordinary" but they absolutely missed him and what he brought to the team both with and without the ball.

Although he played brilliantly lasr season, I have to admit I didn't realise how much we would miss him and also how long he would be out for.
Even more of a miss when forced to play Dier in defence due to injuries.

Although he played brilliantly lasr season, I have to admit I didn't realise how much we would miss him and also how long he would be out for.
Even more of a miss when forced to play Dier in defence due to injuries.

Vic & Toby out has been the 'perfect' storm for us.... Bigger than any Wembley hoodoo or 'Rose is leading a mutiny' (*) bollocks!

(* Copyright John Thomas 2017)

Back
Top Bottom