Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How the fuck will he pass any medical, shame a fully fit Yama would be perfect for us right now.
I’d be amazed if Celtic or anyone else paid the 7 or £8M being quoted with his fitness record.
Could well be wrong but if he goes to Celtic I’d guess it would be a loan with an option to buy in the summer.

Such a shame, as he was close to as perfect a DM as could be, in his first season. So unlucky to get an injury that has ruined a first class career. I hope he can get something more suited elsewhere.

Such a shame, as he was close to as perfect a DM as could be, in his first season. So unlucky to get an injury that has ruined a first class career. I hope he can get something more suited elsewhere.
Agreed, but it does seem that he's had decent opportunity to move elsewhere and decided it's easier to train and get paid with us.

Man he was such a gun. Only wish the best for him, no matter what happens. Sad that both he, and Sandro, copped career ruining injuries when they were both up there with the best going around at their trade.

Absolutely agree Mrs P

the only reservation regularly gets brought up re Wanyama is his genuine age

did he break easier cos age was playing a part and is this also why no one wants to sign him

But for a solid season he was outstanding and your right .... prime vic is exactly what we’re crying out for

Absolutely agree Mrs P

the only reservation regularly gets brought up re Wanyama is his genuine age

did he break easier cos age was playing a part and is this also why no one wants to sign him

But for a solid season he was outstanding and your right .... prime vic is exactly what we’re crying out for

Huh?

Back
Top Bottom