Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier and Wanyama together might give us a tactical plan B - sit deeper and wait for a break. Dier has the ability to play balls out behind the opposition defence. Needs a quicker striker maybe?
I'd like to see Wanyama, Dier & Dembele line up across the middle for the NLD... JUST to the see the look of true fear on Wilshire's face!

Recently I keep thinking how sad and unfair the Wanyama situation feels (for him, and for us). He came into the team and had a fucking amazing season, was exactly the CM we are crying out for right now. So harsh that he has been cobbled by his injury. If he had stayed fit we would be in much better shape as a team. It’s gutting really.

It's best for all parties if this goes through. Vic's first season will never be forgotten, but the man is well and truly finished. He's lost everything that made him so good, strength, mobility, athleticism and just being an all round tank. He's now slow, immobile and has lost a lot of his strength, presumably to compensate for his knee. I'd argue he's now behind Ndombele, Winks, Dier and Skipp for the deeper midfield berths.

It's been a pleasure having him at the club, but it's time for him to move on.

16/17 he was a monster, one of my favourite players ever.

I remember games where he was flinging passes around like Pirlo thinking what the fuck where is this coming from.

That game when we beat Chelsea using 3 at the back was crazy, the best game I saw him in, Kante couldn't handle him what so ever.

Just sad what injury's can do to you, goodluck for everything in life.

It is sad watching members of this once great squad leave.

LEAKED MEDICAL XRAYS!!
ClacMGFWIAAOGQz.jpg

Really satisfying to (hopefully) get this done after they refused to let him join us last summer.

Never had much of an opinion about Southampton until the Poch saga and I quite enjoy their hatred towards us now. (Why they don't detest Liverpool in the same way after they bought all of their players is a mystery to me)

The fact that they're selling us Wanyama through gritted teeth makes me rather happy.

Back
Top Bottom