UEFA Champions League - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we get AC Milan, Inter or Juve, I might finally go and watch Spurs (only time I've watched us live in the stadium was in Gent for the Europa League.) I still can't forgive myself to this day that I had purchased a ticket for Amsterdam to go and watch it in the pub there, and decided to not go because I had an exam on saturday.

AC Milan, Marseille, Celtic would be a glorious draw for some away days. Would be very jealous of all those who could attend.
You can have my place in Marseille , I quite like being alive..

Man CityLiverpoolChelseaTottenham
Real MadridBarcelonaAtletico MadridSevilla
AC MilanInter MilanNapoliJuventus
Bayern MunichBorussia DortmundBayer LeverkusenRB Leipzig
PSGOlympique MarseillePortoSporting CP
AjaxClub BruggeRB SalzburgCeltic
Shakhtar DonetskEintracht FrankfurtFrom playoff roundFrom playoff round
From playoff roundFrom playoff roundFrom playoff roundFrom playoff round
Must be some mistake - Where are Woolwich?

Are we taking bets on when the first poster suggests we field a weak team in the champions league and concentrate on getting top 4 in the league?

Shows how important competing in Europe is even if it is in the Conference League our coefficient is above Dortmund who seem to make CL most years.
With all the discussion about who we might get in the group stage makes you wonder how out of touch club owners are with fans that they even contemplated a closed shop Euro Super League.

Last edited:
If we get AC Milan, Inter or Juve, I might finally go and watch Spurs (only time I've watched us live in the stadium was in Gent for the Europa League.) I still can't forgive myself to this day that I had purchased a ticket for Amsterdam to go and watch it in the pub there, and decided to not go because I had an exam on saturday.
:contehandshead:

I want Bayern. Fucking own those cunts a kick in the bollocks.
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

Back
Top Bottom