UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When do the fixture dates get announced? Really looking forward to seeing a load of lucky bastards on here telling us all how they are going to Greece, Germany and Serbia...🤨

Last edited:
This is a decent group for us, but I would not underestimate Bayern. If Coutinho gets in form, they could be dangerous and go deep in the tournament.

Still think we win the group, but I don’t think it will be easy.

This is a decent group for us, but I would not underestimate Bayern. If Coutinho gets in form, they could be dangerous and go deep in the tournament.

Still think we win the group, but I don’t think it will be easy.

You will only have to decide with Bayern who will have the first place ...

EDKbjrRXkAAXy09

At first glance you would look at Spurs group and say it’s mostly a question of whether Bayern or Spurs finish first. Could have been worse really

Full fixture list
Wed 18 Sept, kick-off 5.55pm UK – Olympiacos (A)
Tue 1 Oct, kick-off 8pm UK – Bayern Munich (H)
Tue 22 Oct, kick-off 8pm UK – Crvena zvezda (H)
Wed 6 Nov, kick-off 8pm UK – Crvena zvezda (A)
Tue 26 Nov, kick-off 8pm UK – Olympiacos (H)
Wed 11 Dec, kick-off 8pm UK – Bayern Munich (A)

Full fixture list
Wed 18 Sept, kick-off 5.55pm UK – Olympiacos (A)
Tue 1 Oct, kick-off 8pm UK – Bayern Munich (H)
Tue 22 Oct, kick-off 8pm UK – Crvena zvezda (H)
Wed 6 Nov, kick-off 8pm UK – Crvena zvezda (A)
Tue 26 Nov, kick-off 8pm UK – Olympiacos (H)
Wed 11 Dec, kick-off 8pm UK – Bayern Munich (A)
Group decider in the last game 🤔

Belgrade is, by far, the most fun of the 3 cities in the group. An absolutely insane place to go for a night out.

Problem will be, wearing Spurs gear or speaking English that couple of days will be quite dangerous :dempsey:

Back
Top Bottom