UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think of how often all of us were begging for a sub at 75 minutes. Then moura would get brought on in the 85th minute.

I fucking loved that sub. Even better it was dier. Ndombele and Sissoko would be my preferred cm pairing. Winks and dier worst players by a long way. Rose shite too as usual. Everyone else positive except gazza who was at fault for their first goal.
Rose and Winks were to blame for the first goal. Can't blame the keeper too much , it was a good finish.

Aurier has always been a talented player, he just switches off in games, like a pre-Poch Walker, the talent is there it’s whether he takes it.

my only concern for me is DM, Dier seems to have become immobile and we need a mobile DM, our defence looks unprotected.
Agreed mate I really want him to re role Sissoko to play DM. He is so strong and he is athletic I think he could be a beast with NDombele next to him.

Simply brilliant comeback, fantastic for the confidence of these players.

If we cut out the sloppy mistakes at the back we will do very big things under this manager, I am absolutley loving the winning mentality and I love seeing Jose acknowledge and fix mistakes during a game rather than persisting with something that isn't working.

I fucking love this football club, COYS.
The tactical nous of our new manager showed tonight.

No slight intended on poch, but what a difference

Huge feel good evening tonight. Great atmosphere in the second half. The opposition are utter shit. Make Spam look as good as like... I dunno... Fulham? Midweek games in whatever competition are class. Novelty wearing off makes it all more bearable. Even had time for some half decent food and a bucket of Neck Oil beforehand.

We should go all out for this competition. Jose has time to make us more evil and clinical.

Still miss Poch.

Confused but happy.

COYS.

Agree. The league is done there only is the race for top 4 and even that isn't a certainty.

We should bounce back in the UCL just like Liverpool did last season when they lost the 17/18 final against Real Madrid.

2 goals down and I had the belief we could turn this around. The players look more motivated and we're more positive in the way we're playing. Still a long way to go until all the issues are sorted out though.
It was weird.....at two down I felt like a buzz of expectation.
Here was this 22 trophy tactical master. What would he do?

Now we now. Brilliant stuff

Back
Top Bottom