UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aurier was excellent again this evening. His forward play has improved greatly, final ball looking dangerous and defensively much more solid. What a finish too!
Dele switched it on in that second half. Seems to have a bit of that magic back.
N’Dombele has probably the best first touch and ball control I’ve seen in a long time. He genuinely excites me, can’t wait til he’s properly match fit and gets a real run of starts.
Harry Kane with customary couple of goals, he is a vital asset.
Sanchez impressed me too.
Worrying start but showed great mettle to sort it out. Credit to Jose too for having the balls to change it so early.
Even Eriksen who I have totally shredded for weeks was half decent and even won a 50/50 near the end there!
Well done boys, COYS

Aaaand we’re through.

giphy.gif

I'm going to be kind and say Deir really never recovered from the appendix, but it's the mystery illness we should all question because whatever that was it's totally compromised him as an elite level athlete. He along with Rose have no business in the first team squad. I'm actually glad about the start, either we buy what we need or promote from within but we cant blagg our way on with either of the above.

Ndombele and Sissoko shit all over Winks and Dier for Controlling the midfield, physicality, passing , pretty much everything.

Sissoko doesn't help us control anything. It's like you've not been watching that least 2 years of football. How do you think we got in the fucking mess we were in. Two games without Sissoko in midfield, two wins.

Simply brilliant comeback, fantastic for the confidence of these players.

If we cut out the sloppy mistakes at the back we will do very big things under this manager, I am absolutley loving the winning mentality and I love seeing Jose acknowledge and fix mistakes during a game rather than persisting with something that isn't working.

I fucking love this football club, COYS.

Wow all these Son slagging on one average game. Only average to his standard that he still managed to get one assist in a big come back win. You will have no one to blame if he ever leaves.

Back
Top Bottom