UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think consistency is important, but also I think Dier was pretty poor. He just seems a half step slow right now. If Tanguy can go, I think he gets the nod. Maybe GLC if he can't.

Gazza
Aurier-Sanchez-Toby-Rose
Ndombele-Winks
Lucas-Dele-Sonny
Kane

So a routine win over West Ham in the Premier League has you more excited than when we beat Man City and Ajax in 'The greatest Champions League games of all time'?
The mood music at the club has changed entirely. I am referring to excitement for the future.

Harry Kane said, "But of course when someone's got a reputation like he has, it gives you confidence, it gives you that belief in the team."

Eric Dier said, "His record is unbelievable and he transmits that confidence. The way he speaks, you believe it, you feel it from him."

Five says, "I cannot remember the last time I was this excited [for the future]."

The mood music at the club has changed entirely. I am referring to excitement for the future.

Harry Kane said, "But of course when someone's got a reputation like he has, it gives you confidence, it gives you that belief in the team."

Eric Dier said, "His record is unbelievable and he transmits that confidence. The way he speaks, you believe it, you feel it from him."

Five says, "I cannot remember the last time I was this excited [for the future]."
Wasn't sure to like for the first two ,or laugh coz of the last one.So went with laugh as it's Monday.

I really like the colour scheme on that training gear. Like REALLY like it. Just can't see any time I would ever actually wear training clothes lol.

If they made a cotton polo shirt in the grey with the blue motif on it, i'd be all over that.
Like this one?

Love the dark blue one but man they are pricey
They are pricey, but I bought the light purple with the shimmery badge and the "armoury" color from last season this summer and they are great.

I also just ordered the kids player shirts and track pants for Christmas and may or may not have snuck the grey and light blue drill top and the grey hoodie into the order for myself.

Back
Top Bottom