Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a fucking draw! We've had 2 decent draws in the Champs League in the past but this is the one I'm most happy with!

Playing against the best teams with this beautiful team and our beautiful manager! Wembley has got some stick but it will be pretty fucking special when Real turn up.

If we play like we know we can we'll get through to the knock outs (most likely in 2nd place). If not we finish 3rd, win the Europa and then fuck shit up in the Champs League next season in our new home.

:tobyarm:

Also as someone mentioned on Twitter....Dembele vs Modric

:dier::dierno:

The club have sent me so many confusing messages over the CL, including how to buy Member's Packages - I'm A Season Ticket Holder, ffs. (OH, Blatant etc.) - and games reserved, on three consecutive Wednesdays in September.
It gave me a bloody headache. Then today they tell me that I've lost 691 LPs. I had 420 odd.
Finally I get an email confirming that they will be taking payment on my Autopay scheme, together with an explanation for all of the above.
Why not -
A. Send the explanation in the first place.
B. Just tell me I've got tickets.

I'm going for a lie down.

As someone pointed out the other day the 691 are the total amount of points you've lost since they brought in the count back cut.

Champions League groups format
Matchday 1 Pot 2 v Pot 3 Pot 4 v Pot 1
Matchday 2 Pot 1 v Pot 2 Pot 3 v Pot 4
Matchday 3 Pot 3 v Pot 1 Pot 2 v Pot 4
Matchday 4 Pot 1 v Pot 3 Pot 4 v Pot 2
Matchday 5 Pot 3 v Pot 2 Pot 1 v Pot 4
Matchday 6 Pot 2 v Pot 1 Pot 4 v Pot 3
work it out from this
Well sky got that wrong although the team we play is right the home/away matches were inverted.

Back
Top Bottom