Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I buy my multipacket for the home games, will I have a chance to buy extra tickets for friend/family at some point? Also would it be possible to swap ticket places?

if they are non member then you can buy if the games go on general sale.
the window for multipackage has been extended till Monday for all season ticket holders / members

I'd imagine the likely course after would be:

individual game tickets available for season ticket holders (own seat or not) (all ST seats not taken up then released for...
individual game tickets available for members
individual game tickets general sale (if available)

in the emails regarding sitting in groups it was mentioned ST holders should wait til tickets were opened up to bronze members to select two seats next to each other. I guess if you want to buy for non members you'll have to wait to see if games go on general sale. Buy what you want then sell your ST

The club have sent me so many confusing messages over the CL, including how to buy Member's Packages - I'm A Season Ticket Holder, ffs. (OH, Blatant etc.) - and games reserved, on three consecutive Wednesdays in September.
It gave me a bloody headache. Then today they tell me that I've lost 691 LPs. I had 420 odd.
Finally I get an email confirming that they will be taking payment on my Autopay scheme, together with an explanation for all of the above.
Why not -
A. Send the explanation in the first place.
B. Just tell me I've got tickets.

I'm going for a lie down.

Someone help please? I wanna buy 5 multi game tickets - none of us are bronze or lily white. Do we all have to buy membership to be able to get these or will they be available on general sale?

Back
Top Bottom