Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How good/bad are Red Star...

TBH, it doesn't really matter... we've faced 2 of the worst teams in the League at home, and only got a point...
Then again, the 2 points away at Man City & Arse were just surprising!
Draws at city and arse were 2 steps (points) forward but losses to newcastle, leicester, Brighton and draw to watford are 11 points backward. I know which most prefer.

Last edited:
I keep forgetting this game is happening this week. 6pm tomorrow and I might still end up going home on autopilot, then going to gym instead of watching it on BT Sport let alone making use of the overpriced ticket I bought
:pochfacepalm:
I just shit myself reading your post that it was a 6.00pm kick off. I just had to check 3 different sources to make sure I hadn't lost my marbles!

Although away fans have been banned from attending this match, please be aware that an allocation of tickets for the visiting team’s delegation has been provided by UEFA and will be located in home areas.

.........a delegation of approximately 3,000...........

I’m actually looking forward to this one. I like these games where it’s fashionable to say that you can’t be arsed to go or don’t care about the result (fuck off if you’re in that camp). The hardcore will be there. The atmosphere will be good. There will be an element of British gallows humour about it but it will be a good laugh. Leave work early, have a few drinks, show up for Spurs. We’ll win. 3-0 at least. Fuck Serbia.
if you don't support your team in the bad times, then you are not a real fan, even when they are crap, I still love them , even tho I moan and curse and swear at them, I couldn't have anyone else( just like your husband/wife). You just know it's right

have fun to all who are going.

Make sure you cheer nice and loud.

Wouldn't want Poch blaming the fans again for a year's worth of poor performances.

Why? Who do you support?

Zvezda fan here. Qualifying for the
The group stage is like winning the Champions league. we won’t win. To put some perspective he game one of our forwards played for Huddersfield - van la Parra. Our best player is our ‘Messi’ Marko Marin who played for Chelsea at the start of his career. Don’t worry about who plays in defence as we won’t be attacking much.

We made 7 changes on Saturday to no effect. We simply cannot just play kids and expect them to achieve more. Eriksen was missed and should play. Not sure about the Liverpool match as we can play more defensive players but playing Winks and Sissoko at home tomorrow is a mistake.
Gazza, Foyth, Sanchez, Verts, Davies, Winks, Ndombele, Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Kane.
Red star are going to defend and we need to score early.

Back
Top Bottom