Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell how much of a bore fest was that? Does anyone who believes it want to say we still look a better team without Kane?

Feeble finishing lost us that, against a reallly poor Liverpool team as well. Lucas, Son, Lo Celso, Dele, Lamela weak as piss with their shooting.

I expected a defeat but Christ have a bit of heart Spurs, have some guts and have a proper scrap for the money you earn. It seems we really do need a revamp, we massively lacked hunger and teeth tonight not Lucas and Tanganga come out of it with any credibility IMO.

Second half after the subs shows that there is a style of Mourinhoball that can work for us with a few addons.

Namely a striker to rotate with Kane, a new LB and a properly organized midfield.

And after that we just need to revitalize the team. Sell some players, bring in some new ones over the next couple of windows.

But there is something for Jose to work with.

On another day we win this 2-1. Played well in that second half. Enjoying match to watch. Spurs played with some heart today, happy for that at least.

Deserved more.

Impressed by Tanganga and Sanchez defensively. Aurier is a monster in the tackle but so careless with his passing. Rose is done.

Winks was fine. Eriksen was shocking and Dele didn't seem to be bothered until Lamela and GLC came on to fire everyone up. Those two by the way should be starting every single game going forward.

Get Sessegnon in for Rose whilst we are at it. Hopefully get Piatek or another striker in and Ndombele back in Central midfield and we'll be okay.

Apart from Rose CE Dele Aurier we acquitted ourselves quite well considering our injuries but the above list is too long

Jose needs to get ruthless

but their goal shouldn’t have stood with the technology available
I’m no Aurier fan but to put him in that group is very harsh.
Thought he battled and tried today, and was an outlet being let down by the shittness of Eriksen

Proud of the last 16 min effort...Once Eriksen had fucked off
Lo Celso and Lamela changed the dynamic of our team, they made more of an effort in that last 16 mins than Eriksen and Rose for that matter did in the whole game.
Lucas had a good game but ran out of legs in the last 15
Winks did his best but I personally dont think his best is good enough
Onwards and Upwards COYS

Sorry but that is 100% on the manager

Wrong line up, very weak mentality going into the game. They are super tired and we should have started Lamela & GLC and went at them from the 1st minute.

I think this was superb coaching by Mou. It was obvious that he was trying to hold Liverpool off until they got tired, then unleashed hell on them towards the latter part of the game. It was intentional. We had our chances at the end but couldn't capitalize. Particuarly, Son - the man can't finish and it's costing us points!

Apart from that wonder goal. I think Sonny's finishing had got worse under Jose. Had so many promising chances and all wide or straight down the middle

Back
Top Bottom