Tottenham vs Liverpool (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9G5JC0f.jpg

This is more like Tottenham.

Not getting 90th goals, giving away penalties, bickering fans & people calling for certain players heads!

Jesus wept people. All the teeth grinding is unreal. You're making us look like a bunch of whining gooners.

This is silliness.

I'm checking out for the day. Some people really need to calm down.

suarez is a cunt. but he is perfect evidence of how a top class striker can make the difference. Without him the would be bottom ten no doubt.

I know they are different sort of players, but contrast his performance with defoe's today.

Lawro said:
Brendan Rodgers's side will have to try to diminish the threat of with Gareth Bale, who has scored 11 goals in his last nine games for club and country. The way round that problem is simply by sticking close to him.
This is possibly my favourite line of "analysis" ever. Why hasn't anyone else thought of that :avblol:
Beat me to it, that actually made me laugh... Good one Lawro, the way to stop one of the strongest, quickest players in the league from breaking your line and scoring is to sit on top of him and ensure that the foot race is already lost
:freund:

The only way to stop Bale scoring in current form is to sit deep and park the bus...

...And then Moussa will pop up 30 seconds from time and ruin your party :balelol:

It's like Sky's pre-match remit is to make me feel as doubtful as possible as to our ability to win today.. They've spent the last half an hour chipping away at my confidence, and heightening my nervousness.. I JUST HOPE THE PLAYERS AREN'T WATCHING!!

Btw, did Ray Wilkins just say 'fucking' live on air??

Back
Top Bottom