Tottenham vs Liverpool (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool's home season is fucked up.

Lose 3-1 to Aston villa and 2-0 to West brom.

Beat Fulham 4-0. Beat Sunderland 3-0. Beat Norwich 5-0. Beat Swansea 5-0.

:gylfi:

Lawrenson's only two loves are Liverpool and Preston North Rear-End! Until those two meet again, he'll never give a reasoned opinion....
We just have to accept that HE hasn't accepted Liverpool aren't the same team as they were in the '70s, he'll always back them, and fair play, I'll always expect Hoddle to back us (not that he ever does!)

It's just a shame the BBC always seem to listen to ex-Liverpool/ArseAnal players' opinions for their expert 'viewpoint' , rather than ex-SPURS ones!

...and I don't count Lineker... he's there to sit on the fence each Saturday night and 'do the Linx'...
See what I did there? and old TV 'in vision Pres. gag'... I thank you!

The BBC are probably a little bit worried that Hoddle might say something stupid.

And Lineker isn't there for his expert views, but they probably feel that he covers the Spurs angle. Personally I want to see :klinsmann: more often. (I know, he has a proper job to do too, but how difficult can managing the USA be?)

The BBC are probably a little bit worried that Hoddle might say something stupid.

And Lineker isn't there for his expert views, but they probably feel that he covers the Spurs angle. Personally I want to see :klinsmann: more often. (I know, he has a proper job to do too, but how difficult can managing the USA be?)
Yeah Klinsmann was brilliant when covering the world cup

Lawro said:
Brendan Rodgers's side will have to try to diminish the threat of with Gareth Bale, who has scored 11 goals in his last nine games for club and country. The way round that problem is simply by sticking close to him.
This is possibly my favourite line of "analysis" ever. Why hasn't anyone else thought of that :avblol:
Beat me to it, that actually made me laugh... Good one Lawro, the way to stop one of the strongest, quickest players in the league from breaking your line and scoring is to sit on top of him and ensure that the foot race is already lost
:freund:

The only way to stop Bale scoring in current form is to sit deep and park the bus...

...And then Moussa will pop up 30 seconds from time and ruin your party :balelol:

Liverpool are a much better team with Sturridge in the side, so it's too bad he'll be back for Sunday. Still, I don't know how Liverpool fans can go into this game expecting a win in light of how we've owned them in recent years. They've struggled when teams have aggressively pressed them so I hope the Inter game was just a preview. Should be a great match.

easily commutable these days with Laker Air's 99£ deals

Maybe the fact that they are all delusional helps.
The repeated predictions of their imminent re-ascendance remind me of a doomsday prophet that keeps revising the date for judgment day after the foretold end of the world keeps failing to happen.

Back
Top Bottom