Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw the positives yesterday. Lots of them. Two well crafted and well taken goals.
Yet I also remember we were a bit poor defensively and they should have scored 3 goals,2nd half.
All sitters.
Davies got exposed and we looked very vulnerable from the ball over the top.

We miss Wanyama badly imo.

I saw the positives yesterday. Lots of them. Two well crafted and well taken goals.
Yet I also remember we were a bit poor defensively and they should have scored 3 goals,2nd half.
All sitters.
Davies got exposed and we looked very vulnerable from the ball over the top.

We miss Wanyama badly imo.
Dier has had a rough pre-season. I am sure he will be fine when it matters though.

Just watched the highlights, that bit of skill Kane did to wriggle between two players and hit the bar was fucking awesome.

Is this the season where Kane starts from the off?
I know it's not fair on all the other strikers as Kane normally takes the first few months off to give them a Head start and make the golden boot interesting, but with none of this international bollox and a full pre season and a nice bit of rest, barring any long term injuries I can see Kane breaking 40+ goals this season........

I know it's not fair on all the other strikers as Kane normally takes the first few months off to give them a Head start and make the golden boot interesting, but with none of this international bollox and a full pre season and a nice bit of rest, barring any long term injuries I can see Kane breaking 40+ goals this season........
I agree, he's looked pretty damn sharp this pre season, nice for him to get a proper rest like you say. I think that injury he had was probably one of the best things to happen to him in all honesty. He's looked so strong, so sharp since coming back from it.

It seems insane but if he were to stay fit all season Kane's capable of breaking 40 goals just in the league.

He's got less pressure on him aswell now.

After his first awesome season I imagine he was worried about living up it to it.

Now he knows he is that good and plays with that kind of confidence

He's in my fantasy team, so I fucking hope so.
:adegrin2:

Back
Top Bottom