Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't give a shit about scores in pre-season games, just want to see some quality and that was on show in abundance. Great pressing (especially from Sissoko), nice tempo set with good movements and one and two touch. Vertonghen and Sissoko best players on the park.

C'mon Walker-Peters son, show us what you have!

Juventus? More like Ju-making Moussa Sissoko look like a good footballer...

:pochbye:
giphy.gif

Sissoko gives us a completely different dimension to our game. When under pressure, we now have the ability to knock it long and have him run onto it. Something we clearly lacked against Man City and at times last season too (Anfield a big example).

I can definitely see N'Koudou getting a lot more game time next season.

NKoudou, Sissoko, Son, Rose all will have much more opportunity to use their pace at Wembley this season.

Seems like from the first half here we will have a bit more joy when knocking it side to side against a banked up side defensively too. I was worried about this season at Wembley but there are signs that we could adapt well if we learn quickly.

Real fun first half. It's obvious we've adapted to Wembley's size. Great fun to see Sissoko having his best 45 minutes of football in a long time. Only real downer is Trippier's injury. Hopefully it's a light one but lights a fire under the management to get 1-2 signings done

Sissoko gives us a completely different dimension to our game. When under pressure, we now have the ability to knock it long and have him run onto it. Something we clearly lacked against Man City and at times last season too (Anfield a big example).

I can definitely see N'Koudou getting a lot more game time next season.
To be fair Sissoko did just that last year when he came on as sub. The problem is he is so hated by fans they moan and bitch even before he comes on. We smashed teams with him on the pitch last year but we absolutely have to moan and cunt someone off, its just not Spurs otherwise. Say it enough times and it becomes true (I am in no way saying he was fantastic, I'm saying he was no way near as bad as he was made out by the fans).

To be objective, he seems to like bigger pitches, more space for him to use and get motoring???

Anyone know if our PL games will have a vastly higher turnout or is this what we're facing?
Season tickets sold out so that's more than this turn out alone isn't it?

We'll near on fill it each week I'd imagine.

This is just a very much needed reminder to them not to take the piss on ticket prices!

Back
Top Bottom