Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surprising how many good things have come out of this game
- Wanyama playing 90 minutes and starting to look his old self. If he keeps this up we have one less to replace in the summer, and more alternatives in the run in. A goal will help his confidence too
- Moura hattrick takes him up to 10 goals this season - the 3rd player after Kane and Son on 10 or over, not many other teams have this. Great to have as many possible scorers in a team
- KWP and Foyth getting rare 90 minutes and looking pretty comfortable
- Poch able to rest a number of players (eg Son, Alderweireld) before the 2nd leg v City - and they were not needed in this match
- Llorente although not scoring had a decent 90 minutes.
- Improved our goal difference, better than Woolwich, Chelsea and ManU so might be worth an extra point at the end of the season.

No negatives...and crucially no injuries !

Surprising how many good things have come out of this game
- Wanyama playing 90 minutes and starting to look his old self. If he keeps this up we have one less to replace in the summer, and more alternatives in the run in.
Yeah, Wanyama seems to have made a full recovery from his knee problem.
He did indeed look very mobile today. Happy days.

I am not ashamed to say I cried like a little bitch when I saw Moura welling up and his son getting cheered for kicking the ball.

I love this club, we really are a family. Was amazing to see what it meant to Lucas. :pochbye:

Poch made good subs bringing Verts and Llorente off, but he should have done both 10 minutes earlier.

Other than that pretty professional for 80 out of the 90 minutes.

7 goals scored, 0 conceded, 3 games 3 wins but teams notoriously struggle when they go into a new stadium, isn't that right Merse?

DReoLTwWsAAeUv8.jpg
What he forgot to take into account is that it's not just 'any' new stadium...
It's OUR Home!

I am not ashamed to say I cried like a little bitch when I saw Moura welling up and his son getting cheered for kicking the ball.

I love this club, we really are a family. Was amazing to see what it meant to Lucas. :pochbye:
That was really fantastic. Clinical today and more than earned a place against City mid-week. Him and Son up front is spicy.

Back
Top Bottom