Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Far too soon..if Anyone will step up especially if dele is injured to I'd have thought it would be jack roles who has been training with the first team
Parrott has been training with the first time for a longer time than Roles. Roles was only called up recently.

No complacency, no sympathy, no mercy - we need to be ruthless and go for the jugular.
Let's send a message to the rest of the league that we mean business!
A position secured in the top 4 could well come down to goal difference, and we need to view this game as an opportunity to bag a hatful. Won't be happy with less than four!

Parrott has been training with the first time for a longer time than Roles. Roles was only called up recently.
Roles is far more likely ..Parrott is still a little boy!..I've seen quite a lot if both this season..roles has come on leaps and bounds and has a better chance of coping with the prem imho whereas troy will get beaten up and owned he's simply not ready.

Roles is far more likely ..Parrott is still a little boy!..I've seen quite a lot if both this season..roles has come on leaps and bounds and has a better chance of coping with the prem imho whereas troy will get beaten up and owned he's simply not ready.
But Poch is a fan of Parrott, where as all accounts from the youth department is that he is not one of Roles.

Parrott has even been assigned a first team squad number (72).

We should be able to get three points without Kane and Alli.

If you asked the lads which team they would prefer to play at home to get back in the weekend groove, to a man it's Huddersfield.

That's not aiming to be disrespectful. Huddersfield have been bottom essentially all season, they are already relegated and they have very little standout quality in their side. They are a Championship side who did amazing to stay up last year but this season was one step too far.

This is the definition of a home banker.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man

TELEMMGLPICT000185953128_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHkO4WnGaCjeWl4sh3TySfFGNnvcZ5Z_jrtPyXRRklbY.jpeg
9e92dd8c-1f12-4426-b7ac-131dca1d294a_screenshot.jpg

With Kane and Dele out if we rotate too much we are fucked. Only the FBs and one CB should rotate out from the City match in addition to Dele and Kane. Anything else and we will lose all of our attacking rhythm.

Anyone in need of a ticket? I got a paper ticket left (row 5, block 113) and I'm selling it for the original price as i can't go to the game. Just inbox me if you're interested

Lloris
KWP - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Winks - Wanyama
Lucas - Lamela* - Eriksen
Son
If Lamela isn't fit then either Llorente up top or play a 3 man midfield with Sissoko in.

Back
Top Bottom