Tottenham v wet spam thundercunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love the commitment you guys abroad possess. I doff my hat to you.

Re the game, like others have said I'm excited and nervous all in one. If it wasn't West Ham and if they hadn't beaten thrice, I wouldn't be half as worried. Just hope the lads aren't nervous or this arvo is going to be unbearable.

To all those making the trip, have fun!

:adesalute:

Cheers mate, means a lot :adethumbup:

We are gonna win this. Am up early doors to plot & scheme with different bet combos. But I am confident today lads. Time to turn last seasons bad into this seasons good. We may not win the league,but we will not lose today. We cannot lose today. End of.

2zxw6qw.jpg

Nailed on

So my mate who I had to miss the world cup final for his stag is having he's wedding today at 3:30pm. I no longer consider him a friend...

Really wasn't looking forward to the new season after last years farce. Was quite nice watching the world cup as a neutral. But as I wake up this morning and start reading up about today and the chance to fuck the unwashed...I'M FUCKING PUMPED!!! COYFS!!!

I really hope Holtby gets a start today if anything, he's been showing so much desire and has shined in pre-season like Lamela

Back
Top Bottom