TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuts.

Just watching the match now. (Was at work)

After watching the first half I felt we looked a bit fatigued. We didn't close down Liverpool midfielders as much as we could, and I think fatigue caught up with Nabil especially. This is the sloppiest I can recall him playing. Those back passes... *shudder*

He's done alot lately must but fucking mental for him at such a young age lol

I think our inexperience shone through today in midfield and one of the most experienced midfielders was on hand to punish us. The fact that we still deserved something from the match is encouraging though.

Probably deserved a point I reckon. Can't disagree with fielding the same starting 11 from Saturday. With a young team (average age 23-24) they are going to have off days. Even so, they did enough to get something, away from home, 3 days after torturing Woolwich, at a shithole that's not really been a happy hunting ground for us since Adam was a lad. Plenty of positives to take out of the last 4 days & 9 days break now. Upwards & onwards hopefully.

And cilla black. Who loves Liverpool so much she moved away 50 years ago.
I had forgotten that Cunt too. Liverpool. Horrible pretentious place...Robbie Keane should be your guide...looks all "cool John Lennon" in reality it's "luke warm John Craven"

Horrible club too...their antics are never their fault....& Brenda Rodgers is simply a Gary Glitter who has not yet been caught - what's with the swollen face & ultra white teeth ? Looks like the Child Catcher from That shite film with Benny Hill....

Hopefully that's a harsh but fair assessment of the City & Football club.

Thought we were unlucky. I'm not going to beat a dead horse. Poch is a great manager. We are heading in the right direction and we are ahead of schedule. Got gooners texting me again (even though I left them in silence after saturday) which is good. They clearly see us as a threat.

Hey all. Just got back in from the comedy gig, where I luckily had the result ruined for me before I bothered to watch MotD in ignorance. Being honest, I couldn't bring myself to watch the highlights, so I'm not quite sure how it all went down.

Sounds like we gave some kind of account (albeit an unfortunately fatigued one) of ourselves. As frustrating as it is to still lose to these utter tools, it would appear we ran them far far closer this time.
And that sure seems like an improvement on, what, 12-0 aggregate from the last three games against them?

All in good time. Squad shoudn't be so thin (in quality), but we were always going to wait until summer to rectify that. If Poch isn't already convincing Levy to have faith in him, I'd be shocked.

We've gone from loss to draw to win in our last three fixtures against Woolwich. We'll be turning our fortunes against Liverpool around soon enough too.

COYS.

I think the loss was due to coming off of the NLD. The players were drained mentally amd physically and it showed at times today. We didnt close down like normal and we had a lot of misplaced passes. Even Lloris wasnt up to his usual self. If this is a game following West Brom or some mid table team, I think we win or comfortably draw, if that exists.

The one thing I was worried about coming in was a bit of overconfidence knowing how up for it Pool was going to be. Some of those wild passes to no one (or to the opposition) suggested overconfidence to me. It's not the worst problem to have but it cost us a good bit of possession today.

or less juju. im really hoping we can get something from tonights loss: leaving this childish juju bullshit behind.

See-no-evil,-hear-no-evil,-speak-no-evil.jpg

JUJU BITCHES!!!

:troll:

The one thing I was worried about coming in was a bit of overconfidence knowing how up for it Pool was going to be. Some of those wild passes to no one (or to the opposition) suggested overconfidence to me. It's not the worst problem to have but it cost us a good bit of possession today.

I don't think it was over confidence mate, more Rodgers being in place for awhile and having a set system in which he encourages alot of pressing too, and that coupled with a stand out performance from Stevie me first half. Stevie tired second half and we got more control but their pace on the break was always a danger. Our attacking core lacks experience but Stevie will be gone soon and them cunts will be in the shit lol can't wait....

I think it was just mental tiredness to be honest. We've played a lot of games and commited a lot of energy, rightly, to fucking Woolwich up a few days ago and I think that's why a lot of passes went astray. As well as that, sometimes the ball doesn't bounce for you. Also Liverpool worked hard tonight as well, it was a good matchup and they provided more of a test than most teams we've faced this season. I expect us to get right back on the horse after a well-deserved rest.

Positives are that if Real's scouts were watching then they saw Hugo fuck up so they won't want to buy him in the summer. :llorisserious:

And KANE has now scored more goals than Messi this year.

I have to say that I was a little unsure with running out the same team that beat the scum so handily the other day. Of course, if we had lost like we did today and Poch messed with the lineup, he would have been questioned as to why he messed with something that worked so well.

The scum and bin dippers are two completely different teams, and it doesn't mean that one lineup is right for the other. Dembele was really good today, but I frankly think their defense is shit and would have liked to have seen Chadli on the left from the beginning helping to stretch their back line. Mason and Bentaleb just weren't clicking and the best we had to bring on was...Paulinho? I don't know what Stambouli has done to lose his place to that paperweight, but we could have used his physical presence in the midfield.

Pretty balanced game. We were very positive and dangerous for much of it. Unlucky in spots and lucky in others. At 2-2 I would have settled for a draw, but did you see the way Dembele came out of the net after scoring, charging back up to the center of the field? He wanted the win, you could tell, no fucking about.

If there is anything I'm gutted about its that Balotelli got the winner. I had a bad feeling when he came on. He is such a fucking wank. No goals in like 70000 million minutes from him and then boom. Fuck my life.

I had forgotten that Cunt too. Liverpool. Horrible pretentious place...Robbie Keane should be your guide...looks all "cool John Lennon" in reality it's "luke warm John Craven"

Horrible club too...their antics are never their fault....& Brenda Rodgers is simply a Gary Glitter who has not yet been caught - what's with the swollen face & ultra white teeth ? Looks like the Child Catcher from That shite film with Benny Hill....

Hopefully that's a harsh but fair assessment of the City & Football club.
Yes, very balanced?

We played a young squad and like its been mentioned we had an off day, at the end we got beat by a decent liverpool team away from home and thats that. Why people are melting and cunting each other off on here is beyond me. I thought the gooners finding a voice on twitter done my head in but then i come on here to see certain " spurs" fans acting like a bunch of dickheads. The whole hate for liverpool on here has always surprised me a bit, yes they are self righteous pricks at times but to hate them more then Woolwich :llorishuh:. ( must be an over seas thing). Calling them plastic fans for singing, ow we're fatigued mentally and then the cherry for me was the whole, " forget about europa, lets concentrate on x,y,z" bollox.

Maybe some of you are new to join the ship ( champions league run and all that ) but thats tottenham for you. You take the good with the bad and you support the team. You dont start acting like the cunts down the road melting away when things dont go your way. We've beaten the chavs and scum and its a shame that we lost to a decent team away from home but now we look forward to our next game. We have a chance to make the last 16 of a european competition and then a home game against the pikeys to get back on track.

Now stop making us look like a bunch of dickheads and grow a pair:parker:

Back
Top Bottom