TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

101-0 :kaneshh:

444f3d3255cf40de7bf7ad00c002d66e.jpg

JUJU BITCHES!!!

Saw this in Shoreditch last night. Knew it meant we'd beat the scum. JUJU!

B9Q0xcSIAAIRsdg.jpg:large

This game looks good for us on a few different levels.

They've played 4 games in 11 days, us being the last game. They're picking up quite a few injuries (Lucas just went off, Borini is injured, Sturridge still isn't fully fit, Gerrard can't play 3 games in a week) while we have no injuries and great fitness levels. Even the 5 hours extra rest we have is another small advantage. Physically it shouldn't be a contest, they looked tired tonight. I can see them starting very quickly and wanting to put the game to bed early; if we're drawing after 60 mins I can't see them winning.

Their form is good, as is ours, but they've not been overly-impressive, scoring 5 goals in 6 games. They struggled to beat Bolton and the draw with Everton wasn't exactly terrifying. The only real worry is that we've only won at Anfield 6 times out of 72 games, so a draw wouldn't be that surprising or that bad.

On a side note, Sakho gives the ball away constantly. If we press him I can see us scoring a goal off of him. Just hope beating Woolwich hasn't gone to their heads and they focus; derbys are easy to get worked up for, we need the same attitude for this. Win this and top 4 beckons.

Back
Top Bottom