TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

101-0 :kaneshh:

444f3d3255cf40de7bf7ad00c002d66e.jpg

JUJU BITCHES!!!
Every time I see those 2 words & the accompanying picture I laugh like a hyena & feel less stressed about life. I know you get shit for it but it's funny as...

Big game for me living up in Liverpool, girlfriends' family all reds, all friends up here reds. We have got to fucking smashem. :walker-scream:

can't wait to smash these motherfuckers so that day I can walk wherever I want wearing my spurs jersey and fuck off all of the liverpool 'fans' that we have here because Harry Kewell won a champions league with them.
I fucking hate it when they win, the jerseys all come out and then you don't see a thing when they loose.
when they went on that run last season to almost win the title it was both unbearable and fucking amazing at the same time when they fucked it all up.

If the lads can put in another shift like yesterday we will have no problems at all. The bin dippers had a tough Derby themselves so they will be feeling it. This is hopefully where Poch's fitness regime will carry us on the upward curve. Payback time for that abomination of a game earlier in the season. COYS!!

As much as I want to pour bile on the scousers and the ridiculous world of RAWK I still think that their gesture for Darren Alexander of THST deserved a bit of credit last season.

Also this is a key game and if I were Poch (thank fuck I'm not!) I would sit the lads down and make them watch the Palace game. We can't lose focus, specially as Anfield is not somewhere we win a great deal, any complacency will be punished.

We can be awesome, the question is can we be consistent?

A little rotation would probably be good for this. Fazio and Stambouli also options.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies, Bentaleb, Mason, Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Think we'll be in for a much tougher game than against the scum. Our midfield is head and shoulders above theirs but I their pace with Sterling and this Ibe kid worries me a bit. But if we play half as well as we did against those cunts yesterday we can do these lot... finally.

God I hate this lot. I hate everything about this club and liverpool as a whole. If you ask me the place should have a brick wall built round it to stop them getting out.
Their ridiculous fucking accent, their stupid fucking anthem. Every fucking week they have a minutes silence for anybody and their dog who was associated to the hillsborough disaster. Fucking place. It's a club that is so stuck in the past, their decrepid little ground is like a shrine to the past. Some of the houses around anfield don't even have indoor toilets.
Their fucking stadium announcer can't stop rabbiting on the microphone, and there is one fan who constantly keeps using a rattle. A fucking rattle!! That's how stuck in the past they are.
Fat Brenda rodgers and his fucking rapist son get on my tits aswell.
It's about time we beat these shitheads up in the self pity city!

A little rotation would probably be good for this. Fazio and Stambouli also options.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies, Bentaleb, Mason, Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]
Although that's our strongest midfield pairing, I wouldn't mind seeing Stambouli get a run out. Wouldn't mind it either if he put a crunching tackle on Gerrard.

God I hate this lot. I hate everything about this club and liverpool as a whole. If you ask me the place should have a brick wall built round it to stop them getting out.
Their ridiculous fucking accent, their stupid fucking anthem. Every fucking week they have a minutes silence for anybody and their dog who was associated to the hillsborough disaster. Fucking place. It's a club that is so stuck in the past, their decrepid little ground is like a shrine to the past. Some of the houses around anfield don't even have indoor toilets.
Their fucking stadium announcer can't stop rabbiting on the microphone, and there is one fan who constantly keeps using a rattle. A fucking rattle!! That's how stuck in the past they are.
Fat Brenda rodgers and his fucking rapist son get on my tits aswell.
It's about time we beat these shitheads up in the self pity city!

Yeah, but apart from that...... :p

Back
Top Bottom