TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That would be massive if its true.
Sky now reporting exactly that.

xkxVnfF.jpg

Let's fuck these Scouse pricks, we owe them a good thrashing for the outrageous results they have managed over us recently when they're not even a good side.

Architects of our own downfall in at least 2 of the last 4 meetings (as is quite often the case for Spurs).

Sky now reporting exactly that.

xkxVnfF.jpg
I am actually disappointed that he his not playing. Whilst I think the kid is a good player he doesn't come close to Kane, he has only scored 9 goals. Eriksen has scored more goals than him from midfield FFS, Chadli has scored as many as him. It would have been nice for the watching millions to see just how much better Kane is than him. Instead we will have to listen to the pool wank fest for weeks and months to come.

With Brenda coming out saying that Sterling is better than Kane knowing full well that he was injured and not going to play him proves to me that he will not renew is contract and will be sold, this is Brenda not having Sterlings value decreased.

first and foremost we need to make sure we are up for a fight tonight, we have been battered by these cunts in recent games conceding stupid amounts of goals. just need to keep brendan rogers stupid remarks in mind for motivation. theres absolutely no reason why we cant go up there and get a good result tonight.

sterling plays or not it's Sturridge we need to keep check of, they will still be good going forward with coutinho and Lallana but but I reckon we can hit them hard at the back, looking forward to this game.

Back
Top Bottom