TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i feel that morale inside the squad is high now ,and all players believe in Kane,a very good spearhead of the team,so ,tonight the players must believe in them and play exactly like in the previous match ,with full confidence ...just to believe ,because it's possible...now,also carrefully in defence ,we can make a draw tonight ,or maybe more than 1 point ...who knows,it's a good "momentum" to stay up on the top of a wave (or hill) how much is possible...

P.S. NO STREAM FOR ME TONIGHT ,apparently Spurs matches catch attention in Romania :) ohh,wait ,right! ,because L.pool have many fans here...:adestare: (21.45 is Bucharest time)

21:45
LIVERPOOL - TOTTENHAM
Premier League
Eurosport Romania

Last edited:
I'm not as confident tonight, as I was against Arseholes, but we can definitely win if we play like we did against the scum.

Would be a huge result for us if we win tonight imo.

C'mon BOYS lets take over Shitfield!

From bbc website
Raheem Sterling is out of tonight's Liverpool-Tottenham match with the foot injury which caused him to come off against Everton on Saturday.

That's a bonus.
I just came on to post that. If Lucas, Coutinho and Stirling are out then that is a large part of their attacking threat/pace out the game. Even more so if Gerrard and Sturridge aren't fit enough to play 90 mins.
Yeah just saw this lol

Well I saw it first :kaneshh:

That makes me a better fan :llorisserious:

Page_1.png

I'd rather Gerrard played tbh. He's getting bad quickly.

True, he looked so uninterested in the 'Derby' at the weekend. Almost has if he lost his interest in Liverpool. I would not surprised if he has, considering him not being offered an contract etc after retiring from England with the view of prolonging his Liverpool career. I am sure there's more to it than that but that's my brief understanding.

The way Brenda puts his arm in the air without any emotion which looks like a Nazi salute, winds me up.
F0384o1.jpg

His comment about not making the same mistakes as Spurs, also winds me up. He said he would be in the title race once again, but changed it recently to "we were never going to be in the title race our aim was 4th due to signing needing time" the blokes a fraud.

Sterling and Lucas out, Coutinho and Lallana doubtful. Sturridge not fully fit and Gerrard getting old. I sense an opportunity here.

An opportunity for the most random Liverpool starters to score a few thunderbolts because we're still Spurs...

The way Brenda puts his arm in the air without any emotion which looks like a Nazi salute, winds me up.
F0384o1.jpg

His comment about not making the same mistakes as Spurs, also winds me up. He said he would be in the title race once again, but changed it recently to "we were never going to be in the title race our aim was 4th due to signing needing time" the blokes a fraud.

If he just came out and said "it was bullish optimism" I'd be fine with it, but he treats the fans like idiots. Total smug cunt.

Back
Top Bottom