TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They think Danny Rose is shit.. :(

It's probably just a coincidence, but I've noticed that the liverpool fans I know seem to be the worst for regurgitating inaccurate memes. It's like reading a Paul Jiggins article.

They've seen the space that can be exploited behind Rose and that's all they need to know about his game. After all, they won't do a Tottenham, they've bought a team of footballing Gods. Now Sturridge is back they'll be fighting for the title.

meme3-2.jpg

So what does $116 mil get you??

33yqcqq.jpg

'poo have mad some serious business. does any one of you remember Sebastien Coates ? jup, thats right, he still plays for dem dippers..well hes at sunderland now, their reserve . :paulinholol:

fabolous transfer .

I hope Gerrard plays...he looks shot in recent games.

Saying that there is a very Spursy possibility to that comment that I don't want to entertain.

"I hope their win against Woolwich breeds enough over confidence for them to come to Anfield and have a go at us, because we struggle against teams who sit deep" SG

As long as we treat this game with respect, there is no reason we can't get a result. I feel they will sit deep and look not to lose. Unless they can muster one of those 'Anfield nights' which Im not sure their up for it-this is a great chance to have a positive night. They are calling it as a 'must win' I feel its the same for us, as all games are equally important, at this stage of the season, for me.

Back
Top Bottom