TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am going for a crazy score for this one, a walk on the wild side, think we will win 2-1, I know that sounds a bit nuts but bare with me, liverpool will score first, then we will hit two back with maybe Eriksen hitting a late winner.
We have to get naked with you to watch this?
You could at least take me to the cinema or buy me dinner first

Did you see how we played against Palace and Leicester?
If we rock up with that mentality we will get tonked
Play like we did at WBA or against Cheski or L'arse, and we should do them. As good as we were Saturday, it's in the locker to play a shocker......
So to speak.
So what do you think? You've rather covered yourself there - bit of a non statement really.

And btw, i don't think that Southampton will fight for the top 4 for the rest of the season.
Agreed, it's just a matter of time. They were just seconds away from being blanked by the likes of QPR on Saturday. Not to diminish their season--which definitely deserves respect--but can anyone see them finishing with anything but a Europa berth at best? If we can get the 3 pts at Anfield then the race is on between us, United, and Woolwich.

We might have a had time with Sterling, but they have absolutely no answer for Harry Kane. Legitimately see this turning into a shootout. 3-2 Spurs.

We might have a had time with Sterling, but they have absolutely no answer for Harry Kane. Legitimately see this turning into a shootout. 3-2 Spurs.
Can't see them scoring two TBH. They are struggling to score against anyone. Let's make the twat throw the make-up out of the hearse. Kill the deranged scouse cunts. (I told my mum this earlier on today, and she thought I was being harsh). Still, what the fucking fuck does she know about football? I'm proud to say I left her in tears at her own ignorance - I mean, what has she ever done for me?

Did you see how we played against Palace and Leicester?
If we rock up with that mentality we will get tonked
Play like we did at WBA or against Cheski or L'arse, and we should do them. As good as we were Saturday, it's in the locker to play a shocker......
So to speak.
Mr Pessimist has turned up again!

The biggest thing Pool has going for them is their utter desperation. We have to be ready for their best shot. If our confidence turns to overconfidence even briefly we could leave the door open for them as their season pivots heavily on this game and they know it. If Poch keeps everyone acutely focused on the task, just as if it were an away leg vs Woolwich, then we'll take care of business.

Did somebody say earlier they might 'steal' the 3 points? Well, not with all those fucking cameras they won't.

Unfunny and contrived joke. Fully expecting a deserved virtual kicking.

The funny thing about the RAWK posters is they all bang about how winning against the top 4 competitors is how to get into the top 4, except it really isn't. Its more how you deal with lesser opposition and not dropping points to teams like aston villa and west brom.

Back
Top Bottom