TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

who - their fans?
wow - fucking annoying yeah - but these are fans of a team that have a massive history as a club. Tad harsh branding them as plastic, just because they are committed
what you heard was a large amount of relief.
Support them you cunt if you don't already. You absolute wanker. Just fuck off from here.

A below par performance ( assuming that Woolwich or Chelsea games are par now). Compared to Burnley or Palace it was a decent performance "ish". First half they pulled us around too much for comfort and the Central midfield was nowhere good enough, oddly Liverpool's Central Midfield is also not good enough to be anything more than they are.

Our defending against good attacks is really a concern, if we lose the midfield we have to defend and we get picked off too easy, their winner is perfect evidence of not being able to deal with quality....and as much as it pains me to say Balotelli is quality and Dier is not yet at his level, but dear me how about stopping the cross lads !

Shame. A Real shame to lose to Liverpool, but thank God I never have to see Stevie Me's worried looking face on the football field again. I despise him completely. I despise Liverpool equally as much. Take away the Beatles and their Chelsea style spending in the 70's / 80's they are Hull / Bradford and the equal of every other depressing place in the North !
And cilla black. Who loves Liverpool so much she moved away 50 years ago.

So burn out, exhaustion, injuries, giving ourselves a shit chance of winning a cup final and suffering in the league from Europa-hang over is going to help us not only this season, but also in future? Good to know.

Poch has used Europe for the reserves, apart from the last game. Doubt that'll change much.

'It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.' - Bill Nicholson

goodnight.gif

Do we really have to cunt off every. single. ref. in. every. single. match?

We were soft, and Rose played a shocker. The ref didn't decide much in this match. The only thing that I'd fault him for is not handing out another yellow or two to Liverpool for time-wasting and adding on another 2-3 minutes after the 4 allotted had passed.

Back
Top Bottom