Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vital game today, in terms of our league position.

A win will take us above woolich into 3rd, assuming a citeh win (2nd equal on points), or into 2nd if they can only draw or lose. Only 2 points behind the scouse bastards.

Then we'll only have 35 games to the end of the season - it's all getting a bit nervy. Not sure if I can handle it.

Nothing but a win will do - preferably a good one.

God, it's stressful up here at the top.

COYS!

Yay, Matchday...

Weather looks good, get there for a couple of pints beforehand...then hopefully a stress free win.

COYS
The weather might look good to us, but it could be 35 degrees down on the pitch at 4:30pm. I'll be sweating just sitting there.

If i see one more time that people suggest Lo Celso should or will start i will hit the disagree button. He is not fit yet and will not start till League Cup or CL if we get easy first game. He needs time.
Enjoy the weekend. May be go to the carnival.

Vital game today, in terms of our league position.

A win will take us above woolich into 3rd, assuming a citeh win (2nd equal on points), or into 2nd if they can only draw or lose. Only 2 points behind the scouse bastards.

Then we'll only have 35 games to the end of the season - it's all getting a bit nervy. Not sure if I can handle it.

Nothing but a win will do - preferably a good one.

God, it's stressful up here at the top.

COYS!

Thousands and thousands of hours of football, each more climactic than the last! Constant, dizzying, twenty-four hour, yearlong, endless football! Every kick of it massively mattering to someone, presumably. Watch it all, all here, all the time, forever, it will never stop, the football is officially going on forever! It will never be finally decided who has won the football! There is still everything to play for, and forever to play it in! So that's the football! Coming up! Watch it! Watch the football! Watch it! Watch it! It's gonna move... Watch the football! It's football!

Thousands and thousands of hours of football, each more climactic than the last! Constant, dizzying, twenty-four hour, yearlong, endless football! Every kick of it massively mattering to someone, presumably. Watch it all, all here, all the time, forever, it will never stop, the football is officially going on forever! It will never be finally decided who has won the football! There is still everything to play for, and forever to play it in! So that's the football! Coming up! Watch it! Watch the football! Watch it! Watch it! It's gonna move... Watch the football! It's football!
What sort of football? Is it must win football?

That's the best

Back
Top Bottom