Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK. He earned that penalty and really cracked it in. I admit it. Luiz is and always was an idiot. I'm off to take my blood pressure.

Last edited:
I can’t stand him as much as the next man but this is really letting some prejudice cloud your judgement spanners
I know. Emotion before thinking. Exactly the opposite of work. I suppose that football is my main emotional outlet and sometimes it clouds my judgment. Liverpool very impressive. Woolwich very unimpressive. I don't think the manager is going to see the end of the season. I can't believe he didn't really change anything except O.C. VVD exceptional. This is going to be a tough season at the top. Woolwich must be so happy they bought Luiz.

When was the last time we absolutely cocked someone? I remember Everton away last season.

Feels like ages since we brushed a team aside.

Huddersfield. Lucas hattrick and Wanyama.

Also smashed Bournemouth 5-0 a few days after smashing Everton 6-2.

Back
Top Bottom