Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love seeing the pros go mental, it makes me feel better about myself shouting and screaming at a TV screen and generally going doolally, knowing the wife is shaking her head in despair in another room

giphy.gif
I exploded after Sonny's goal and scared the shit out of my 2 year old :sonlol:

Poor little guy :dierpochhug:

Just a reminder to everyone that we beat the plastic, grubby cheque book, oil sheikh backed club. Who fielded the most expensive starting XI in top flight history. Without our talisman.

Still glowing and gloating.

I'm jealous of you lot who look at us in the South Stand! Wouldn't ever sit anywhere else mind you, but it must look glorious from elsewhere.
I was thinking this on the day, but the stadium looks brilliant from the South also.

It was so loud in there the whole game that I was surprised when I read about the City fans singing “Harry Kane, he wants to be blue” cos I didn’t hear them at all throughout the game. Fabulous atmosphere.

I was thinking this on the day, but the stadium looks brilliant from the South also.

It was so loud in there the whole game that I was surprised when I read about the City fans singing “Harry Kane, he wants to be blue” cos I didn’t hear them at all throughout the game. Fabulous atmosphere.
Definitely the shittest away support in the league.

I'm jealous of you lot who look at us in the South Stand! Wouldn't ever sit anywhere else mind you, but it must look glorious from elsewhere.
We did try to move to the park lane in the summer but couldn’t get 3 together so stayed in the north and your exact comment was on my mind at the final whistle when I just stared in awe at the splendour of a still full park lane in full voice it really is a beautiful sight

Who has said that?

NDomBadBoy.

But there's been a fair few who have suddenly tried to make out that Son has always been our main man. Not one of, but the.

But to say we're better off without Kane, and because he slows play down, is just mind boggling.

NDomBadBoy.

But there's been a fair few who have suddenly tried to make out that Son has always been our main man. Not one of, but the.

But to say we're better off without Kane, and because he slows play down, is just mind boggling.
I can’t recall him saying exactly that

More like against certain teams with certain set ups we may be better without Kane?

KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy

Back
Top Bottom