Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dont know about all the players, but my confidence is back.

New manager bounce, couple of wins and Im feeling great..

2 big games coming up, time to make a charge up the ladder!

I think we will see:

Gazza

Aurier
Toby
Sanchez
Jan

Dier
Ndombele

Son
Dele
Lucas

Kane

I'd be happy with that too. Would like to see Sessegnon and GLC get some game time as well, depending how the game is going of course.

If Jose is doubting wether Sessegnon could be our LB, he would need to start him against Bournemouth. Can't give him his first start against United.

I really think that Lo Celso should start this one. Maybe for example in the place of Moura?
Or considering that he still is the "least cruitial" player of our AM, then maybe his condition is not no1 priority and Dele/Son could have a game off to be rested for OT?

I agree it would be nice to see Jan as LB.

I am really not sure about Dier (like everyone else here)... yea, he might start, but I am not sure he actually will. His performance against West Ham was weak as well, and currently our aim should be to keep momentum going. Might rather see him gathering some form somewhere where it might not cost us so dearly? Then again (as I posted the same question once more) who to play then? We only have Skipp as other CDM option, but doubt Mou will give him a nod in this situation...

We'll see. I generally also feel confident about this one.
But we will not get anything for free, that is sure thing.
COYS!!!

I really think that Lo Celso should start this one. Maybe for example in the place of Moura?
Or considering that he still is the "least cruitial" player of our AM, then maybe his condition is not no1 priority and Dele/Son could have a game off to be rested for OT?
In attack it would look like Son - Dele - Lo Celso - Aurier behind Kane and that would be fine with me, but I think he will start Lucas again.

Back
Top Bottom