Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mainly disagreed with not playing our best attackers for such a big game. Leaving things to chance away to Bayern would have been foolish.

Dele will start again.... Bank on it. He's come off early in both games so far anyway......
You will a difference in energy and fitness over the coming weeks

No one wants to be “fatigued” when playing in a system they are strong in, and are enjoying.
Psychology plays a big part in this.

This would be my team. I think sissoko could be coached into a great DM but not sure jose sees him in the centre of the park
Gazza
Aurier sanchez toby verts
Sissoko ndombele
Ali
Moura kane son

I suddenly feel less confident.

:avbmad:
d1b0c82b-2c73-4c51-92dd-ca9778ad89dd.jpg

We might have won 2 games but there was clearly problems and I expect Mou will start to address them by changing 1/2 players in the back 6. If Vertonghen plays which is a good idea as the way he sets up the back 4 the LB is almost another CB but doubt he could then play v MU. If Sess plays LB then either Foyth needs to come in or he allows both FB's to go forward which at home to Bournmouth should work as long as Dier plays. I think he will stick with Rose and maybe make the change Wednesday. I think after his apology to Dier and the fact he only played under 30 mins he will start and Winks will be rested. Dele came off and should start meaning either Son or Moura get rested. Neither played well Tuesday.
Gazza, Foyth, Toby, Sanchez Rose
Dier, Ndembele,
Son Dele Eriksen
Kane
Hope to see Jan, Sess And Moura as subs.

As much as I want Dele to play, I also don’t want to test the limits of his hamstring. Would love to let him sit this one out. It’s the best game to if you look at our schedule and the crunch period coming up.

As much as I want Dele to play, I also don’t want to test the limits of his hamstring. Would love to let him sit this one out. It’s the best game to if you look at our schedule and the crunch period coming up.
But then again he's not doing the full 90 minutes either, add to that the fact that training sessions have become less intense and he might be just fine.

Let's hope for the best :avbpray:

I think Mourinho understands these players have been overworked in training and that the training had gone stale.

I think that's the main area where Poch had lost the players tbh.
I think the combination of the delusion after the CL final combined with those intense training session did the trick. Those sessions will have lost their credibility by now.

Back
Top Bottom