Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a real shame that Davies injury seems on the longer end for recovery because Danny Rose is just terrible right now. I know many point to CDM and RB (rightfully so) but when Rose is in, that may be our weakest player at the moment.

Rose is a complete liability

If Jose continues to use the 3-2-4-1, I'm all for starting Jan at LB

Anyone else still surprised Mourinho is our manager?

I have to be honest, I wouldn't have been confident going into the West Ham, Olympiacos and Bournemouth games with Poch in charge on this season's showings, and definitely wouldn't have expected to be on a 2/2 win so far.

Now I expect us to go and beat Bournemouth and beat United at OT next Wednesday.

Felt sad for Dier after yesterday.

It is pretty clear it is physically he is struggling, but he might just get completely lost out in the Mourinho upheaval if he doesn't get his shit together quite sharpish.

We so need him and his position in the team, but not the way and at the level he performs at right now.

I suspect we will line up vs. Bournemouth with Dele - Winks - Ndombele

It is pretty clear it is physically he is struggling, but he might just get completely lost out in the Mourinho upheaval if he doesn't get his shit together quite sharpish.

We so need him and his position in the team, but not the way and at the level he performs at right now.

I'll be shocked if Dele is played on the right of a CM3.

Dier and Dele are nailed on to start.

Think we could see Ndombele for Winks tho

Has to play our strongest side in both games for me. Jose has always proved himself to out fox other managers in the biggest games. Really hope we dick utd away. But first things first, we need to keep our momentum going vs Bournemouth. Cant start as we did vs olympiakos. That was dreadful.

Has to play our strongest side in both games for me. Jose has always proved himself to out fox other managers in the biggest games. Really hope we dick utd away. But first things first, we need to keep our momentum going vs Bournemouth. Cant start as we did vs olympiakos. That was dreadful.
Can’t start like we did against Olympiakos and can’t finish like we did against West Ham.

Perhaps we should fuck up a little at half time against Bournemouth so that our instructions will be clear when we come to face United.

:levywhoa:

Can't wait!
tenor.gif

Seems somewhat surreal that not so long ago we were discussing the possibility of Eddie Howe becoming our new manager. Now here we are with José Mourinho plotting his downfall on Saturday.

So much can happen in such a short time. I'm becoming more and more convinced Levy has picked the right guy with each game, interview and press conference. Let's hope we batter them and start climbing that table.

Seems somewhat surreal that not so long ago we were discussing the possibility of Eddie Howe becoming our new manager. Now here we are with José Mourinho plotting his downfall on Saturday.
Eddie Howe has done a great job at Bournemouth and deserves respect for that, but it would have been a disgrace to appoint him as our manager. I would like to see him at Everton though.

GAZZA
AURIER - TOBY - SANCHEZ - DAVIES
WINKS - DIER
ALLI - ERIKSEN- SON
KANE
Should be able to control the game and boss possession with Eriksen, Dier, Alli and Winks controlling midfield. No need for Moura's pace in this one unless we are chasing a goal and Alli can add the creative 'risk' up top to create chances.

Need to get Ndombele and Lo Celso some minutes in this game.

Biggest threat will of course be from set pieces; which hopefully we are working on in training (having Winks and Rose on the front post certainly doesn't help!)

GAZZA
WINKS - DIER
ALLI - ERIKSEN- SON
KANE
Should be able to control the game and boss possession with Eriksen, Dier, Alli and Winks controlling midfield. No need for Moura's pace in this one unless we are chasing a goal and Alli can add the creative 'risk' up top to create chances.

Biggest threat will of course be from set pieces; which hopefully we are working on in training (having Winks and Rose on the front post certainly doesn't help!)

Eriksen controlling the midfield :eriksenlol: :eriksenlol:

GAZZA
WINKS - DIER
ALLI - ERIKSEN- SON
KANE

No way we should shunt Dele out on the right to accommodate Eriksen.

Sadly ,Ben will be out for a while.

No way we should shunt Dele out on the right to accommodate Eriksen.

Sadly ,Ben will be out for a while.

Ah yes, just heard about Ben's injury. Rose seems to be the only realistic option at this stage.

I'd expect Aurier will push forward and occupy wide right; with Dele and Son switching between left and right side of Kane. Eriksen just behind them pulling the strings. The pace of Sanchez essential to win those long balls when Aurier is out of defensive position.

Ah yes, just heard about Ben's injury. Rose seems to be the only realistic option at this stage.

I'd expect Aurier will push forward and occupy wide right; with Dele and Son switching between left and right side of Kane. Eriksen just behind them pulling the strings. The pace of Sanchez essential to win those long balls when Aurier is out of defensive position.

My point remains; given the last two games, why would you expect Dele to be moved from the centre?

Back
Top Bottom